• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV English SynthV AI ANRI

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Honestly, things like this are exactly what's keeping me from believing the overall genuinity of the thread.

Let me be clearer, I'm not saying what has been said is fake and that Audiologie is a good company, at all, I do think some allegations could potentially be true and definitely not a good point on their part, but there are some contradictions in the thread which doesn't sit right: the poster has said that he doesn't want to hurt audiologie and that he's there to inform people about what happened, yet there are posts like "all the people involved are really bad and sick, don't support the company at all cost", which are very difficult not to appear as a way to bring the company down by taking advantage of emotional response. Accusations such as audiologie being mean and double-faced towards ES (which have also been made "out of the blue" and in an unrelated way to what the thread was) really seem to me as a way to hurt the company, which goes way beyond the "I want to inform people" statement and has the inner risk of coming out as petty and ill-intended. I would really encourage anyone to take this kind of information carefully; despite all the good intentions, I don't think the way this is being carried out is the right way to do so which such delicate things and that things are getting derailed quickly. (again, I really hope this doesn't come out as an attack to the poster, I'm not in the position to state whether what's been said is true or not and, in any case, I'm truly sorry that their experience has been such a negative one; however, such statements are making me doubt about how information unrealted to objective facts is being given and how much of a personal point of view has been put into it)
Abso-goddamn-lutely
The 'AUDIOLOGIE gossiping about Eclipsed Sounds behind their backs' part was both the most incriminating and egregious and also accusatory

EDIT:
The 'egregious' connects with 'accusatory' and not 'incriminating,' just to be clear

Last edited:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
If you don’t have Twitter anymore and want to look at the guys profile and tweets.

(After the all of the Vivi/Vivi’s vp drama after Anri’s announcement this drama doesn’t really surprise me. Of course there’s nothing in the thread about how the company behaves now. They could have messed up at the beginning and are more professional now, but the guy doesn’t say anything about how they are now. I don’t think he’s lying about anything, but what he’s saying isn’t necessarily putting me off of buying the product in the future. I mean as someone who’s been around a bit, Anri still inherently has baggage from the Vivi stuff and that doesn’t put me off from purchasing her.)

I am really confused about what’s happening with Anri right now though. Is her old vb going to be sold with her new vb? Since her old vb page was nuked, how much did her old vb cost by itself? Is the new vb box a limited edition purchase? Anri was on my list of vbs to purchase and I had wanted to get her physical box but never got to it, now I wish I had.

Last edited:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Is her old vb going to be sold with her new vb? Since her old vb page was nuked, how much did her old vb cost by itself? Is the new vb box a limited edition purchase?
Replying to this cause it would be a long edit. So I looked through wayback archive and Anri’s physical ver was 119.99 and digital was 89.99. The current pricing on Anri’s order/pre-order page is like what they’re saying it is, you pay for Anri V1 and then get Arcane for free when it releases.
They are saying that after December 5th Arcane will be sold as a stand alone vb, so it’s probably the same as when Saki AI was given out to Saki Standard owners. You could get Saki AI for free during the campaign, but afterwards you would have to pay full price for both if you wanted both vbs.

Anri Arcane’s box listing does say preorder limited run and that once it’s gone, it’s gone.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I'm not shocked if Anri was a "spite project" in terms of, Vivi didn't get released and we're gonna try again somehow dammit, forget anyone who thinks we can't, and all that. Spite is not always a bad thing. But if they're bad mouthing ES behind the scenes and withholding payment from people who did work for them, that's terrible.

The timing is unfortunate. It seems people wanted to get the information out there and there wasn't a great time to do it or not, but right on the tails of the exciting new update announcement kind of sucks. I don't think it was done to sabotage the new release specifically, but it's a bummer. Guess it's important info to get out there, though.

Did anyone post xuu's or Migi's threads? They seem to back a lot of what Tyler said up.

EDIT: Xuu also made this thread that I think is analyzing the AO response?

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
yeah i dont doubt a lot of info regarding the birth of the project when i saw how basically anri was just vivi-- not to say i had it out for audiologie from the start, i just had a lot of suspicions immedaitely. and i cant help but say i dont have much faith for projects started by fans because of.....a lot of all this that happens, a lot. over and over. i have little reason to doubt these people, especially in the mindset of being a fan led things (seriously, audiologie's presentation kinda gave it away imo) because these users are pretty prominent and have the knowledge for this kind of work. honestly dont care if its coming out as audiologie announces a new things, its stuff that needs to be said.

Ryleigh Goldner

Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Woke up at around 3:00 A.M. after completely missing dinner and...
When you have prominent figures in the community like xuu and Migi speaking up, you know something's wrong somewhere

Also,

And same situation with tiger, who was probably voiced by the Tyler guy? All seems to be quite messy as of now hehe
I kind of connected the dots by looking at the handle and bio

AIN'T NO WAY
Fact or cap?
Personally, I'm leaning toward cap

@SeleDreams seems to agree
image_2023-10-02_034724908.png

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
seems most ppl in that thread are talking as if it is a joke and that is basically just it. they were legit in tyler's thread asking questions about anri so. they just made it as a joke post

i would only look at tweet threads that have also been shared around by the existing people we know have worked there right now. anything unattached or not spoken of by those ppl is probably not worth going over

Ryleigh Goldner

Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Memu speaks out
AUDIOLOGIE (ARIA)'s response is included in the spoilers

EDIT:

???
What even is happening?

Here's the Google Doc xuu made a response to. It's under the tweet ARIA made

Split Decision

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)