• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite Voicebank of Every Language

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
English: Sweet Ann
Japanese: Galaco
Mandarin: Qingxian Mo
Spanish: Maika
Korean: SeeU

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Figured I may as well update this since my taste has changed... Significantly. Only choosing VOCALOID vocals is suffering too so I'll throw in some SynthVs.

English: Eleanor Forte (Synthesizer V)
Considering how good her lite vocal is her pro version will easily be one of the best English vocals full stop. Also, I really love her tone, it's what I wanted from Cyber Diva but didn't quite get. Coincidentally Cyber Diva is my favourite English VOCALOID right now.

Japanese: Mew (VOCALOID3)
God, why did I even say Haruno Sora? That's recency bias for you, baybee. I love Mew's voice provider (Miu Sakamoto, everyone), and her tone is just gorgeous. All I wish is for her to somehow get an update with a more full low range like her voice provider, otherwise she's perfect. Shout out to Galaco also!

Chinese: Cangqiong (Synthesizer V)
Surprising absolutely nobody. I'm a huge fan of Cangqiong, her design and voice are perfect. She has insane range, versatility and depth that I didn't even thing would be possible. If it has to be a VOCALOID, I still love Mo Qingxian and am partial to Chuchu.

Korean: UNI (VOCALOID4)
This still hasn't changed. She's a little funky but I adore her tone and think she's great for poppy stuff. I always regret that her appends and subsequent English vocal couldn't be released.

Spanish: Bruno (VOCALOID3)
I still love MAIKA for her versatility but Bruno is just... amazing. I'm not normally a fan of male vocals but his quality is bonkers, and his tone isn't half bad either. Not much to say because I don't care too much for Spanish vocals but that's what I feel right now.

Reactions: Twillby

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Japanese: Iroha
English: Hhhh this is hard. I guess, overall, Songman? Or maybe Eleanor counting other synths. But I still have a really soft spot for Ruby especially characterwise she's the main reason I ever admitted I care about the character aspect lol (also Miriam but I wanna deny it because I cry thinking about how I missed out on getting her)
Korean: honestly I don't really feel like I've heard enough to have an opinion, from what I've heard I like SeeU and Uni pretty much the same (I'd probably name an UTAU if I could remember names tbh)
Chinese: Cangqiong overall, but for Vocaloid, Longya (and Qingxian).
Spanish: I'm surprising myself a little by saying Bruno. I like Maika a lot but... I can't bring myself to admit why it feels wrong somehow lol;

andantina

Jun 10, 2020
ashes to ashes
(my favorites change like every year but here you go anyway lmao)

English: Eleanor Forte (or Avanna if we're talking Vocaloid only)
Japanese: Una
Mandarin: Yanhe

Reactions: ___

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ooh, what fun! Y'all know how much I love Haiyi and Eleanor, but we need some more Vocapositivity, so I'll focus on my favorite Vocaloids for now!
  • English: Cyber Songman! That I never got his V4 when I could is one of my greatest regrets, and I hope to have a system that can handle V5 one day so I can use him.
  • Japanese: Meiko's my overall favorite for sentimental reasons, but Len's probably my favorite to use and listen to, particularly Len V4X.
  • Chinese: Yanhe. She's just... SO good.
  • Korean: SeeU, but I'm already betting money I'm gonna love the new male Korean Vocaloid!
  • Spanish: Maika and Bruno, it's a tie. I love both of their tones and voices so much! (I still need to work with Bruno...)

• Love
Reactions: andantina and ___
Sep 21, 2019
English: Tie between Kasane Teto English and Miku V4 English

I just really love Japanese accented English, and I adore the way producers like Anh Duy tune Teto’s English. She has a nice, mature tone to her. Miku just has cute English and a nice voice.

Japanese: Sukone Tei (3.1.1 VCV) (Love that gal)

Here I go writing a whole essay about why I love my favorite UTAU (again), LOL. In the right hands, she has a truly beautiful voice, and also she’s just really pretty in terms of design. She’s a very versatile voice, too.

Chinese: Haiyi :haiyi_ani_lili: (I blame Peaches for turning me into a Haiyi stan)

She just has a really lovely voice and design!!

Korean:I haven’t listen to them enough to have much of an opinion, but I do like SeeU a lot. (Especially in Konglish. She has a cool accent!)

Spanish: Again, I don’t listen to them enough, but… Maika sounds pretty nice, and I love her design!

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
English: Oliver:oliver_lili: MIRIAM:miriam_lili:
Japanese: Kagamine Len :len_smile_lili: Luo Tianyi Jpn:tianyi_lili: Flower:flower_smile_lili: Otomachi Una:una_lili: SeeU Jpn:seeu_lili:
Korean: SeeU:seeu_lili:
Spanish: MAIKA:maika_winter_lili: (But I'm not that much into Spanish Vocaloids)
Chinese: Luo Tianyi:tianyi_lili:(She's the best girl) Zhanyin Lorra:lorra_rylitah:(The UTAU vb made using her vp voice) Yuecheng, Hatsune Miku Chn:miku_winter_lili:

And here are some of my favorite vbs from different languages in other synths

English: Grave(UTAU):eleanorforte_lili:
Japanese: Kazehiki(UTAU) Macne Sasayaki(UTAU)Gekiyaku(UTAU) Kasane Teto(UTAU) :teto_lili: Yokune Ruko(UTAU):yokuneruko_lili:Acme Iku(UTAU, MAIDLOID):acmeiku_lili: Uta Utane(UTAU):utaneuta_lili: Genbu(SynthV):genbu_lili: Kotonoha Akane & Aoi(SynthV):akane_lili: :kotonoha_akane_lili::aoi_lili: :kotonoha_aoi_lili: Pumpkin(UTAU) Holo(UTAU)
Korean: Khylin(VOCALINA) Jieum(UTAU, DeepVocal) BaekCheonEum(UTAU, DeepVocal)
Chinese: Dong Fang Zhi Zi(UTAU, NiaoNiao, Haiyi (UTAU, SynthV):haiyi_lili_smile: Shian(SynthV):shian_lili: Hupo Xu Yan(MUTA) Sanshoku Reika(UTAU, DeepVocal) Huan Xiao Yi(DeepVocal) Puwu(XStudio) XiaoICE(XStudio) a few other XStudio vbs who's name I can't remember
Russian: M1NT0(UTAU)(лучший русский вокалоид) CD_Rusya(UTAU) Aoki(UTAU) KOI-M(UTAU)
French:ALYS(Alter/Ego):alys_lili: Hitsuboku Kumi(UTAU)

I guess its a bit long

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ooh I never did make my list did I?

English: Leon
Japanese: Kaito
Chinese: Longya
and non-native English isn't its own category but I'm saying it separately anyway: Nana my queen
:leon_lili: :kaito_lili: :longya_lili: :maika_lili: :seeu_lili: :nana_lili:

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
English: Avanna
Japanese: Flower
Chinese: Cangqiong or Chiyu...i cant decide!
Spanish: Bruno

a tough choice for some tbh. Avanna came to me as my fave engloid because for me, i know i could use her in like all my original songs and like it. shes got a nice tone in general and is pretty good quality.
japanese choice...well.
normally wouldve gone for Longya but theres been so many good chinese voices on Synth V, and i LOVE them. but i cant decide if i like Chiyu or Cangqiong more....
ill be honest i dont think i like SeeU or Uni much, but i guess i prefer SeeU. looking forward to future korean synths tho,

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

WorkFan208

New Fan
Sep 27, 2021
English: Sonika
Japanese: Kaito
Chinese: Stardust, if SynthV counts - Cangqiong
Korean: Uni
Spanish: N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)