• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

FEE- CeVIO AI Talk announced by U-Stella Inc.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Boo hiss Fee, but that image of Sasara and Chis-A is adorable and I want twenty.

It's been an adventure going back through this thread! Maybe it's petty of me, but I'm sad Fee was such a success after all (she's still topping the DLSite charts regularly). Though with the development of VoiSona, even that's become a bittersweet sentiment, being one more step in the road towards improvement.

Still don't like her, but here's to better (and hopefully less problematic) banks in her wake!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Fee is finally getting that physical that was voted for in a pole last February, and that was spoted on that CeVIO booth at Festa. There will be a normal version, a starter pack, and a limited edition starter pack with merch. If the physical version that is here, than her song bank is also probably arriving sometime in 2023 (there was a pole for a song bank for fee, but less people voted on that pole compared to a physical release pole)
44ED9C13-94D4-4CE2-AA5F-012349FE1CF0.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)