• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Four new Dreamtonics Voicebanks for Synthesizer V

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Thought I'd put them all in one thread!

"Hayden: An English male voice database featuring high, crisp tones, with an attractive huskiness on the low to middle tones. Hayden showcases a soft, breathy, and even melancholic timbre reminiscent of early-2000s pop and radio alt-punk slow anthems."

"Eri: A Japanese female voice database with a breathy, velvety decadence, most distinctive in the lower tones. Particularly for melodic compositions, Eri features effortless transitions, ranging from a catchy, pop middle range to a powerful falsetto."

"Sheena: A bilingual Japanese and English female voice featuring a mature and powerful tone mixed with a melancholic, distinct timbre. Her versatility is suited mainly for R&B, soul, blues, and emotive pop. "

"Wei Shu: A Cantonese male voice with a soft, whispery, slightly nasal voice ideal for the low to middle range. In the middle to high range, he has a powerful sound that maintains softness. Wei Shu is suited for ballads and high-tempo electro-pop tunes. "

Extra note: Eri is a rap vocalist, rap has finally come to Japanese voicebanks!

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
I remember 'Ku-on' being teased with Saki's vocals
Didn't expect to hear the full version
It's definitely a pleasant surprise!

EDIT:
If I had to pick one...
Screw it, I can't pick one, and I don't know how I feel about these voicebanks (my initial pick was going to be Eri, but after hearing these some more, I can't decide)
Hayden and Eri are the most radio-friendly-sounding ones, even more than Saki, I think
Glad to finally hear the first Cantonese voicebank, though

Also, I noticed Hayden's vocal modes are the only ones shown/visible
I don't know what's up with that

NOTE:
Got rid of most adverbs and changed things around a bit
Added comment about Saki

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerāgi <º•

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
it's been so long since a new letter squad vb i forgot how much they sound like singers you'd hear on the radio :gackpo_ani_lili:

anyway hayden has a nice timbre and wei shu's high range is to die for (not me being biased towards the men again)

edit: wait, sheena is bilingual w/o xlang but she's not part of the gold series?? huh
i guess weina wasn't as profitable as expected... :ring_ani_lili:

Last edited:

khanadee

Engloid Fan
Apr 19, 2018
DC
I'm VERY excited to see sheena and hayden finally announced!! All four of them sound fantastic :) synth v nation stay winning

edit: wait, sheena is bilingual w/o xlang but she's not part of the gold series?? huh
i guess weina wasn't as profitable as expected... :ring_ani_lili:
Also, weina was gold because of her vp and set up - not because she was bilingual! I think it was implied somewhere wei shu also had multilingual data, but I'm not at all sure of this so pls don't quote me on that haha

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Despite me not being that interested in the letter series, I have to admit they all sound super nice and distinguishable! (also wow, 4 new voicebank being revealed all together is a lot!) Hayden and Eri are my favorites of the bunch I have to say, looking forward to their release eheh :3

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
I LOVE HAYDEN'S TONE SO MUCH. i feel like he'd be a really good duet partner for avanna as they're both soft gentle vocals. but he could also be complimentary to miku v4 eng's high-pitched more powerful vocal (just thinking of my own situation here)

i like eri's relaxed sound as well, there's a sort of ennui to it but it's kinda charming

and sheena's specifically a bilingual vocal? i really thought they'd done away with that with cross-lang

pderbidge

New Fan
Oct 26, 2023
Hayden is the exact tone I've been waiting for. It's great to see more quality sounding English males. That's where Synth V databases were lacking compared to the female voices. Awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)