• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Gatari Art Thread

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Heyo~ so I am trying my best to mildly active on here and since there is a place for art posting I thought I'd make my own thread. :> Anything you see here will probably be a mixed bag since I tend to draw a lot of different synths depending on who's on my mind that day, and maybe you'll see stuff from my superhero cartoon fanverse Vocal Android. Sooo...yeah.

I hope you like my work!

Reactions: poser

mochagatari

Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Ahah, I'm back (for a bit)

Kind of dropping off doodles today?? I've been focusing a bit more on my original content lately (I was gonna post it here, but in hindsight I know this is a vocal synth-focused place so I figured I should it keep it as such) so I've been a bit behind on vocal stuff, but I did have some ship doodles made in the meantime...just some stuff to unwind with basically?
iorin.PNGstatic space lovers.png
yukagala.PNG

I've been taking a minor break from UTAU stuff as well but I am trying to figure out what I might wanna cover next, and I have a few ideas. Let's hope they'll come to fruition :>

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Your art style is so cute. :kokone_lili::kanon_lili:

Also Rin and lori.... :qingxian_ani_lili: Interesting..... I'm little bit on RinxLen (not as twins) and on RinxFukase, but I'm curious on how they would sound together because they look so good together in your style. :kiyoteru_lili:

Reactions: mochagatari

mochagatari

Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
IA and Fukase... I am weak... I love it... 😭
I'm glad you like it :D it's a really really good ship ;v; (they sound really nice together too)
Your art style is so cute. :kokone_lili::kanon_lili:

Also Rin and lori.... :qingxian_ani_lili: Interesting..... I'm little bit on RinxLen (not as twins) and on RinxFukase, but I'm curious on how they would sound together because they look so good together in your style. :kiyoteru_lili:
I'm glad you like my style, hahah :'D same on Yuzuru and Rin! since he's so new I don't think they have anything together, but I like to think they'd sound pretty good since their voices contrast quite a bit! :>

Reactions: GreenFantasy64
Sep 21, 2019
Ahah, I'm back (for a bit)

Kind of dropping off doodles today?? I've been focusing a bit more on my original content lately (I was gonna post it here, but in hindsight I know this is a vocal synth-focused place so I figured I should it keep it as such) so I've been a bit behind on vocal stuff, but I did have some ship doodles made in the meantime...just some stuff to unwind with basically?

I've been taking a minor break from UTAU stuff as well but I am trying to figure out what I might wanna cover next, and I have a few ideas. Let's hope they'll come to fruition :>
Omg… Rin and Iori… I’m so weak. They’re adorable and I ship them now!
(Honestly, all those ships are so adorable, I just—)
Also, your Momo doodles are so cute!!!

Reactions: mochagatari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)