• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Zero-G just posted this onto their Twitter, so it seems today is the day this will all be finally put to rest on what this teaser has really been about.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Oh I missed that reply. But that's still a really tempting product. A vocal and instruments is always a handy thing to put into one product.

Might be me though isn't Crypton products sort of classified as that, too? Since they come with the voicebank plus the DAW Studio One.

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
1600UTC is 1700 in Scotland (since ZeroG was located in the UK last time I checked) during the summertime so they weren’t really off so maybe it’s coming earlier than expected.

There it is!

Though it’s a shame it’s not a VOCALOID after all I still love the sound of it.

Chickadee

Sprite Artist
Apr 10, 2018
U.S.A.
chickadee39.carrd.co
I think the Zero-G person was off when they said 20 minutes, because all of those times point to it being in just one more hour from now and there is no newsletter in my inbox. Or maybe they meant that the newsletter will be released any time within this hour?

EDIT: It's here
spoiler: not Vocaloid

EDIT2:(Clue posted it above me so I edited my link to it out so it's not clogging the page~)

Last edited:

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
Can one person make more than one fanclub? I'd like to make one for UNI and SeeU, since they're both so neglected in the west and I do love them so... I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to make more than one, however (I'd only want to make one for those two, since I don't want to overload myself or take too much control). Or can I just make one Koreanloid FC...SeeUNI fanclub

Last edited:
Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)