• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Kenzaki Mesuo (VOICEVOX) announced on stream today that he is getting an exVOICE collection containing five hundred samples.

No release date on that, but... yeah. Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: poser

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Zundamon and Itako will release for SeirenVoice this month
1668433411254.png1668433460300.png

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Does anyone knows if Voice Avatar is still accesable? Bc it's link just leads me to Dena's website
1668434034396.png

Reactions: poser

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
XStudio 3 is here apparently (it doesn't suck anymore yay!)

AISingers finally has gotten an editor, but so far it's only distributed in a QQ group. Still glad to see AISingers/NIAONiao not being abondoned

1670480534382.png
1670480551821.png

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Zundamon and Itako Seiren Voice have been released. You can download their trials on the website

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
XStudio 3 is here apparently (it doesn't suck anymore yay!)

AISingers finally has gotten an editor, but so far it's only distributed in a QQ group. Still glad to see AISingers/NIAONiao not being abondoned

View attachment 7211
View attachment 7212
btw u can dl xstudio 3 here X Studio

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Apologies for the double post, but I wanted to drop this video from Gumi's official Twitter, in which she appears to beg Gakupo for a carrot-shaped Louis Vuitton. Not only is it adorable, but it's part of a continuing trend I've been noticing, in which Internet is acknowledging Gakupo's existence more than they have since his V4 dropped.

It's probably the wishful thinking of a Gakupo fangirlboy, but given how the same happened with Gumi prior to the release of her A.I.Voice and V6... and given that Gackt is confirmed to no longer be on hiatus...

junky

New Fan
Apr 30, 2022
Apologies for the double post, but I wanted to drop this video from Gumi's official Twitter, in which she appears to beg Gakupo for a carrot-shaped Louis Vuitton. Not only is it adorable, but it's part of a continuing trend I've been noticing, in which Internet is acknowledging Gakupo's existence more than they have since his V4 dropped.

It's probably the wishful thinking of a Gakupo fangirlboy, but given how the same happened with Gumi prior to the release of her A.I.Voice and V6... and given that Gackt is confirmed to no longer be on hiatus...

This plus Voicepeak & Cevio.. even SynthV, voice synths are getting more character-oriented and I <3 it
I've always wanted more English character vocals too!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
This plus Voicepeak & Cevio.. even SynthV, voice synths are getting more character-oriented and I <3 it
I've always wanted more English character vocals too!
It definitely feels like a throwback to the V2 era of character driven VBs, with the key difference being that even English companies are getting in on it this time. In the past, I don't recall English companies paying so much lip service to the fandom, aside from eventually jumping on the anime-style avatars.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The first previews for VOICEVOX NEMO (VOINEMO) were released on Twitter on New Year's.

VOICEVOX NEMO is a separate 'brand' for VOICEVOX made in response to requests from users for character-less voices. The VOICEVOX developers want it to become the most popular voice synthesis program in Japan, so this makes sense. VOICEVOX's open source model has proven extremely effective and the quality of the voices is very high, so I think it's doable, lol!

The name 'NEMO' is from the greek word meaning "nobody".

There are 6 feminine voices and 3 masculine voices. I think most of these voices were selected from volunteers that contributed their voices as part of the earlier voinemo audition program, although the first feminine voice was selected ahead of time.

Two of the VPs retweeted with their comments so far:
Female 4: @hisano_nuppy
Male 2: @kacho_gorilla

I love female voice 4. Male voice 3 is uncharacteristically robotic, but I like the tone of the voice.

It appears that they will support a lot of different kinds of announcement types, and all of this will be available completely for free, the same way the character voices in the VOICEVOX dormitory have been.

Cool stuff!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)