• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
This seems to be some sort of vsynth music festival. So far each day they are “revealing” new characters that will participate in the event. They have “revealed” Rikka, Itako, Nemu (Coeavatar), and Tsumigi (Voicevox). They’ll have a crowdfunding on March 1st.

Reactions: WyndReed and Mika

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
This seems to be some sort of vsynth music festival. So far each day they are “revealing” new characters that will participate in the event. They have “revealed” Rikka, Itako, Nemu (Coeavatar), and Tsumigi (Voicevox). They’ll have a crowdfunding on March 1st.

They seem to be now revealing characters every a couple of hours

Reactions: WyndReed

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
3 more singers were revealed. They are ONE, Yukari and… Yuki-san? Her silhouette was definitely not on that event announcement post. I wonder if it means that even more characters will participate in the event that were not shown on the announcement tweet
Why did they use the ugly 3d render for one (and prob ia) instead of any of their artwork 😭

Reactions: poser

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Saki-Chan will release for Seiren voice on March 1st, but her trial will release on February 27th
View attachment 7339
Her trial is out

Reactions: poser

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Mirai is getting a singing AI, but it’s not k own on which engine yet, or I’m just missing smt (I’m really hoping that this isn’t an April’s fools, considering that there has been suspicions of Mirai coming to Cai) also, she kind of sounds kotonosynced, maybe it’ll be an aivoice vb?

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Just wanted to post about this, I love Mirai a lot so I'm excited!! They uploaded a bunch of videos on Mirais channel and on the Elmiraive website there is a "streamer" segment as well which is.. interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)