• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
In case you missed it, ミクチャ/ Mikuture app was finally updated a couple of days ago and is working again!

You have to go to Google Play store and download the update manually, the app doesn't give an update prompt (for me at least).

I'm so glad it's finally usable again^^

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Here's actually a pretty good article of Miku, the writer actually tries to explain the culture surrounding her. The photos are terrible though, the lighting and overall quality of them isn't much. I posted this here instead of the Miku Expo thread since it doesn't really talk about the concert itself, but rather Miku on a general level.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sakura Miku × Animate Cafe collab coming up. March 18th to April 20th at Animate Cafe Akihabara and Osaka Nipponbashi.

Check out the illustration gallery:

Information on the menu and merch coming later

Reactions: uncreepy

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sakura Miku × Animate Cafe collab coming up. March 18th to April 20th at Animate Cafe Akihabara and Osaka Nipponbashi.

Check out the illustration gallery:

Information on the menu and merch coming later
Menu:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)