• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
How is it that nobody told me there was someone in New Zealand driving around in a V Flower itasha?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mika and Krin

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Winners of the ForFansByFans x Hatsune Miku "Cozy at Home" challenge have been announced! (Actually, it was a week ago, but I haven't noticed anyone mention it, so here it is. Tweet thread includes a list of the winners!)

Also, the MIKU EXPO Stay Home Mini Song Contest submissions have closed. Results haven't been announced yet.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
>”third Vocaloid”
>talking about Luka
Wow I can’t believe Lucky Star contributed to the spread of misinformation /tongue in cheek (Though I’m getting a bit tinfoil hatty the more I think about it rofl)

Saying “They sure make a lot of them” in January 2008 is the peak of Vocaloid humor for me honestly I can’t stop chuckling XP

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Despite the cancellation of Hirosaki Sakura festival, they're still having a "Sakura Miku in Hirosaki" illustration contest.

The artwork from this Piapro collaboration has been made into a video now:

You can also view all entries on Piapro:

EDIT: Fixed video

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mobius017

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
That's really cool, but I can't help but think at the same time that we are getting one step closer to our robot overlords taking over.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
For anyone wondering:
  1. After some other introduction and a clip of "World Is Mine," the MC asks what the principal peculiarity is of the Japanese singer Hatsune Miku.
  2. The first guy guesses it's that she has green hair (Or something like that, I think. If anyone knows for sure what he actually said, I'm curious.). Which the MC says isn't the correct answer.
  3. The second guy says it's that she is a virtual person; she's not a person. The MC agrees: she's "a hologram. She doesn't exist. She's a virtual pop star who is really good. [This is the] correct answer."
It looks like he won a Mirai 2017 album.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exemplar

Orahi_kernel

New Fan
Jun 4, 2020
For anyone wondering:
  1. After some other introduction and a clip of "World Is Mine," the MC asks what the principal peculiarity is of the Japanese singer Hatsune Miku.
  2. The first guy guesses it's that she has green hair (Or something like that, I think. If anyone knows for sure what he actually said, I'm curious.). Which the MC says isn't the correct answer.
  3. The second guy says it's that she is a virtual person; she's not a person. The MC agrees: she's "a hologram. She doesn't exist. She's a virtual pop star who is really good. [This is the] correct answer."
It looks like he won a Mirai 2017 album.
Gotta give some context on why this is kinda big, "Saber Y Ganar" is currently the only TV contest in Spain that has been on TV since 1997 without any interruption, with over 6000 episodes since then.
There's mentions of this year's MIKUEXPO in Barcelona and asks for a quirk of her.

The first guy says that she's albino (specifically as in white hair) which is wrong, then the second one says that she's virtual/hologram. Then they always show some pictures so people can see what they were talking about (and they used a MIKUEXPO photo and Mirai 2017 album picture, they didn't win anything Miku-related)

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)