• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Project Diva Discussion

CV420

Ultimate Lurker
May 23, 2018
California
www.youtube.com
So glad to see Sega still making content for the Arcade/PS4 that isn't just EXEX charts. I'm excited!!

We really need Rin/Len V4 modules, I've been waiting for them for so long. As well as Miku V4, and maybe Miku Chinese. Was kinda hoping Sega would release Rin/Len V4 modules for their 10th anniversary.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
That banner is so beautiful... It can't be an in-game render but omg it's beautiful.

Also I second Rin/Len V4X modules. Hopefully for their birthdays they'll do it

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
hehe.. :3

which means like

Osaki-san, after Hiroshi Utsumi left SEGA, is now the project leader of team SEGA, and in the past he was responsible for Project DIVA Arcade, Dreamy Theater, Future Tone, Project Mirai series and also helped development of Project DIVA X. in the past, he worked on Virtua Fighter series (and other famous SEGA Arcade games), but his tweet is about Project DIVA series, in fact the next title is his 9th Project DIVA title ^-^
Wat's tweet from yesterday might be related:

I guess it roughly translates as "Osaki-san's Project is going very well."
I suppose Wat means the same Osaki from Sega? The word Project written in Romaji might also hint towards Project Diva. Just guessing...

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Wat's tweet from yesterday might be related:

I guess it roughly translates as "Osaki-san's Project is going very well."
I suppose Wat means the same Osaki from Sega? The word Project written in Romaji might also hint towards Project Diva. Just guessing...
The previous tweet (on the same day) was Wat being vexed about having to fix up his projects repeatedly, so the tweet you quoted says, "Although on [Makoto] Osaki's side, Project [Diva] is going very well..."

Reactions: hamano

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018

You can see "Snow Miku 2019: Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone ver." (Designed by - L F -) for a limited time on the "Snow Miku train" in Sapporo city, after it's planned to appear in the arcade version and PS4 version of "Project DIVA FT"!
I wonder if it will be sold as a 4th Encore pack?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I'd like to add that the price of the 3 module pack is 900 yen, there will be available also a PS4 original theme, and the modules will be later available to Future Tone Arcade as well :)

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Not to sound like a Debbie Downer, but we've been waiting tons of months and all we're getting is new outfits and a background theme? I thought it sounded like Wat was talking about songs with SEGA (I remember ROKI (I think that's the title?) being mentioned as cool, not that that confirms it would get a song). Are they adding more songs later?

Also, the release is the 22nd in Japan, but what about the English version of the game? Is it the same?

Reactions: Kurenai_Akari

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Also, the release is the 22nd in Japan, but what about the English version of the game? Is it the same?
The Encore packs were spaced out on purpose, but by the time Future Tone DX released, the two added songs from that game became immediately available in the English version (in the form of an Extra Encore Pack).

I believe EX EX charts were being updated without delay as well.

I won't be forking over a dime for just outfits, though. After all this time, this is what they have for show? If they're keeping the next PD a secret, they're doing a real heck of a job.

Reactions: uncreepy

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I believe EX EX charts were being updated without delay as well.

I won't be forking over a dime for just outfits, though. After all this time, this is what they have for show? If they're keeping the next PD a secret, they're doing a real heck of a job.
The problem with the harder versions of the same old Future Tone songs is that I can barely play its Normal/Hard songs and have no interest in trying something that over the top challenging (if it's too hard, it's not much fun).
:ring_ani_lili:

I personally feel like Future Tone is the hardest game in the series because of the button configuration, it's different/more complex compared to the other Project Diva Games for PS3/PS4 (and the special controller for Future Tone is $500-600 at this point). Diva X was the easiest/funnest for me and I beat almost all of the Extreme songs, but can't even manage Hard for Future Tone. Future Tone is the only Diva game me and my sister own that we could not get through or feel motivated to beat. We always try to beat all the Easy, then Normal, then Hard songs, and attempt some Extreme songs before saying we "beat" the game.

I hope if they make a new Diva game, that it goes back to the easier button configuration. I just want to watch nice music videos and have fun clicking around without getting stressed by weird shoulder button combinations.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
official SEGA survey about the future of its popular franchises, included Project DIVA:

• Which games do you want to see more new content for? (Sonic the Hedgehog, Yakuza, Super Monkey Ball, Bayonetta, Gunstar Heroes, Shinobi, Jet Set Radio, Phantasy Star, Phantasy Star Online, Sakura Wars, Shining, Altered Beast, Virtua Fighter, Streets of Rage, Valkyria Chronicles, Puyo Puyo, Project Diva, Shenmue, Football Manager, Total War, Golden Axe, House of the Dead, Virtua Tennis, Crazy Taxi, ..)
the survey is a bit long, but I really recommend to do it, even if you don't live in the US (the tweet is from SEGA of America), is being taken seriously, like the same survey from Atlus of last month.
in the past, SEGA Japan has used a survey to know the platform for Future Tone port, and the results were PS3 and PS4. Also, after the release of Project DIVA X, the DIVA team asked the fans via Twitter, via online survey and via paper survey (given during the main events in Japan) what they wish to have not only in the next main chapter, but also in a possible spin-off (for example, a collection of mini games, or as suggested as a joke by the producer, a Dayo horror game)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku DLC pack and new Extra Extreme songs are available in Future Tone Arcade in Japan:

and.. and..!!! ^u^

Wataru Sasaki of Crypton hints about Project DIVA 10th Anniversary project!!

"Recently, I was not able to tweet much, but I am deeply involved in the story that seems to be able to be delighted to all the fans, such as the project of Sega's 10th anniversary DIVA, and the case of the National Government Broadcasting. We will report again when the time has come! "
please wait a bit more for more information ^-^

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I'm really curious what have they been working on all this time, I feel like a new Project Diva is necessary in these times where Vocaloid news are kind of slow. Hopefully news arrive soon rather then much later

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Okay, Since this thread is all about Project Diva, I will tell you my own idea:
This game will contain not just Crypton Vocaloids but also many of the most popular Vocaloids out there like Internet (Camui Gackpo, Gumi, and Otomachi Una), Gynoid (Flower and Meika Hime and Mikoto) and even Yamaha (Fukase, VY1 and VY2)
This game will be call Vocaloid Fever and it is a Nintendo Switch exclusive game.
So, what do you think?

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)