• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

GreenFantasy's Artwork Station

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Decided to finally create my own thread of Vocaloid (and maybe UTAUloids/Synths) fanart. :meiko_ani_lili:

First one will be of Chika, requested by @PigeonP when I asked which Female Vocaloid should I draw. I was trying it out Clip Studio Paint Trial and was drawing a female and couldn't decided between Miku or Rin. Brought Clip Studio Paint when I saw that I only had 4 hours left before sale was over, so.... :kiyoteru_lili:

Chika Vocaloid  Fanart.png

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I have been slowly working on this Miku drawing (Kaito, where are you?) I also discovered a neat tool that is called the selection pen~! :mirai_ani_lili:
So I have been using it lately to lay down the colors and color within it....even if I'm still slow on the drawing. :kyo_ani_lili:
I also love fans, so it was cool to draw a fan (I even tried my best on drawing her hand~!)
1620180147554.png

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Back again, but this time I started another drawing, oops. This one is a Rin Emoji: (Thumbnail, since the image is huge to me. :rin_lili: :arsloid_ani_lili: )
Rin Emoji progress.png

I also realized that I never showed you guys the complete image for the Daina and Len fanart I did a long while back. This was used for my first song. :kokone_lili: Still love how I did Daina the most~! :mirai_ani_lili::meiko_ani_lili:
Len and Daina Voice from the Forest  art.png

One more drawing to share to you guys, and again it is with Daina~! And also used for my Collab song that used Daina and Luka. :luka_rylitah::daina_rylitah: I have it done as both Traditional and Digital (Digital is the only one with a background done for it). Maybe I can do it again for another traditional drawing I have of Eleanor...? :eleanorforte_lili:

Daina Tea Digital.png
Well, that is all for now. :kiyoteru_lili::bruno_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)