• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hi @Ika Musume! Welcome to the club! I've added you to the list of members/people who can add to the Club Creations archive. Please feel free to grab a fanclub userbar for your signature if you're interested!

I'm in kind of a similar place regarding a favorite song. I like an awful lot of songs, but different ones appeal to me at different times. Given all that, I don't really think I could say that I have a favorite. But I think either way is ok--liking lots of different things is ok, too!

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Hi @Ika Musume! Welcome to the club! I've added you to the list of members/people who can add to the Club Creations archive. Please feel free to grab a fanclub userbar for your signature if you're interested!

I'm in kind of a similar place regarding a favorite song. I like an awful lot of songs, but different ones appeal to me at different times. Given all that, I don't really think I could say that I have a favorite. But I think either way is ok--liking lots of different things is ok, too!
Right! That's one of the best thing about Miku, she sound SO GOOD on SO MANY songs!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
We have been blessed with the Racing Miku 2020 Tropical version! (Not Thai ver. like usually this year, as there are two races outside Japan in the SuperGT series this year (Thailand and Sepang, Malaysia))

I think the design is absolutely lovely! What do you think?

Reactions: Ika Musume

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I guess this is more for the whole illustration, but I like how unified the color scheme is--something about how all the whites/silvers pick each other up. It's nice to see a tropical version of the GSR Miku from a new place, too!

Her hairstyle is sort of new and different--kind of fun-looking! It would keep her hair out of the way while she's working on the race cars.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone!

My Mikuration picks for this month are in the OP!

The first song is "Tomorrow feat. Hatsune Miku" by Hachioji P. This is a really pretty chance encounter/love song. I guess I don't have too much in-depth to say about it, but it's fun to listen to!

The second song is a new favorite of mine: "Sing" by MusikM. It's an outstanding use of Miku's English VB in which Miku reflects on the path she and her producer have taken together. For the most part, you probably won't even need written lyrics to understand what she's saying (which sounds like sort of a backhanded compliment, but isn't meant as one).

For the artwork, I chose "Blue Summer" by tdok57. It's a really pretty picture that seems more like spring than summer to me, due to all the cool-colored light. So have a look at it and embrace the return of better weather (If you're in the northern hemisphere, at least; in the southern, I think fall is starting, so hold on to this pic and look forward to the warmer seasons!).

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone! We have a new addition to our Club Creations album, and this time it's something that two of our members worked on: @hamano and myself! It's also our Club Creations album's first music contribution!

The item is an original song called "At Home with Miku." The music/lyrics are mine, and hamano did a spectacular job on the artwork! The song is a submission for the "MIKU EXPO Stay Home! Mini Song Contest." It's also my first original song!

If you're interested, please give the song a listen! You can do so below, but if you go to SoundCloud, you can see hamano's beautiful artwork much better!

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
TBH I think it's really cool but I wish there was at least one Racing Miku figure that my Mum would let me buy lol

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It's a little different to see her with her hair pulled back, but it's a cute design! I like all the cherry blossom designs in the background, and the Good Smile faces on those flowing, traditional-dress-reminiscent sleeves. The hair ribbons are nice touches, too.

Sep 21, 2019
Ooh!! I really love the cherry blossom inspired design and the very traditional looking top. I love when traditional design aspects are combined with a more modern look because it creates a very fun and unique style!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone! @hamano's June Mikuration picks are up! For music this month, hamano has picked "Day&Night" by Aqu3ra and "Music Music" by Toa. "Day&Night" is a neat song with some cool accompanying artwork. "Music Music" is another really neat entry combining chiptune-like sounds with piano and even a flute (the last of which seems somewhat rare to hear in a Vocaloid song, at least to me, so that's really refreshing) and a good beat!

In terms of artwork, this month we get to see "#HatsuneMikuDraw" by daidou. The pose is classic, bringing to mind Miku's original release art. But this rendition seems to have a warmth and feeling that you don't see in the original. And you can't beat her expression: "Are you ready? Let's do something together."

Great picks, hamano!

Sep 21, 2019
Ooh! What a great artwork choice! I love how shiny everything is!

Also I haven’t heard of either of the songs that were picked for this month, so I’ll have to take a look at them later!!:miku_rylitah:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
To be honest I don't usually pay that much attention to Toa's works, the style is not something I have a parricular interest in, but "Music music" was etched to my memory at Magical Mirai. There's one hour from when the concert hall doors open to the start of the show. During this time they play related ads on the screens, and Music music was used in one of them (was it for Karent or Piapro, I can't remember anymore). Lately the chorus has been playing in my head, so I chose it.

And in case you didn't know, redraws of Hatsune Miku V2 default pose by various artists started popping up on twitter some time ago under the hashtag #HatsuneMikuDraw. Definitely worth a look, it's kind of amazing how different artists' works have different feels despite Miku being drawn in the same pose and same default V2 costume.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone!

Between work and music production, this comes a lot later than I'd like, but my Mikuration picks are up in the OP!

"Summer Memories" is a relatively new song by Aura Qualic. Please do give it a look--it's a really nice song about a summer romance, which I would guess is accompanied by an original PV. I think you'll find that the chorus is surprisingly catchy!

"Our Milestone" was released on the same day as "Summer Memories," in fact, by cosMo@Bousou-P, also with an original PV. I find this song to be enjoyable and hopeful, and I really enjoy the description that cosMo@Bousou-P provides: "No matter what difficulties are, we never stop walking to the future. This song is a vow for that."

For artwork, this month I chose one that might fall well in the midst of summer: "Golden Sunset" by tdok57. It's an enjoyable scene; you'll find Miku on the left. I'm not sure offhand who the others are; Luka, I'm pretty sure, and maybe IA?

Reactions: hamano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)