• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everybody! New content in the OP. So sorry for the delay in updating. I was travelling this weekend.

I went with a "Cat Food" theme. I really love this song, especially the "Pierreta" module from Project DIVA f. I also REALLY love the live performance from Magical Mirai, so I've included that version in the OP as well. And the featured artwork is a lovely drawing of Pierreta Miku.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Looks like I'm late to the party, but can I join as well :D

I'm more of a collector and a figure photographer. Majority of my figures are Mikus and the short story of it all is that I stumbled upon Vocaloid songs when I was making my multimedia thesis. At the same time I got into photography because of my course and got into toy collection, and my Vocaloid song collection influenced my choice of figures. Photography now became a bulk of my current work, and my love of toy photography is keeping my work skills in shape.
Bubble Magic.jpg10 Years of 39.jpgGirl-Power.jpg

Here's my figure (and plushie collection) as of March 9 of this year:
39s-Day.jpg
Good thing I'm not a completionist type of person, else my funds would have been sucked dry.

And here is a thing a friend and I did for last year's Magical Mirai art contest. We were not included in the final roster however due to one technicality: our dimensions were wrong (we kinda swapped it). I was sad at first but had fun conceptualizing it.
Magic-Girl-Miku-72dpi.jpg

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Forgot to share this, it's another Miku track, but this time it's an Engloid duet. At the cost of sounding like a broken record, please share this with as many people you know as possible as this song is super important due to it having been written in light of the current events. It's also possible that there may be a playthrough or lyric video of this coming up.

Regards,
WintermintP

https://vocadb.net/S/196363

Reactions: Hatsune-hakase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)