• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
Oh it's okay, that track was already out a while ago. I was hesitant because I was a little scared that you guys might not want to hear about the new track thinking it's spam.

WintermintP
Oh I see. I don't think it's spam. If you make new songs with Miku, I'm sure people here will be interested in listening to them. Maybe you'd rather just have your own thread to promote your songs, but if they feature Miku then feel free to let us know about them here too.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Did you guys hear Slushii's new song feat. Miku? It's pretty good n cute! :miku_chickadee:

Short, yet an adorable song. :kaito_move:
Love the instrumental, but I don't know about Miku's voice...One hand I think it works and sounds nice, but on the other I kind-of want more emotion from her...? I don't know...like I would have preferred not too much Gender Factor on her voice (I'm probably wrong on that, so sorry if I am!). :nemu_lili: Either way, it's a nice song in the end and I'm the only one of that opinion. (^_^;)>

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Love the instrumental, but I don't know about Miku's voice...One hand I think it works and sounds nice, but on the other I kind-of want more emotion from her...? I don't know...like I would have preferred not too much Gender Factor on her voice (I'm probably wrong on that, so sorry if I am!). :nemu_lili: Either way, it's a nice song in the end and I'm the only one of that opinion. (^_^;)>
I'm actually surprised you said that because in this song I did not change her Gender Factor, and it's at default. As for emotion... er... I could try doing more tuning? I'm sorry, I'm pretty much new to tuning as well! >.<;;

WintermintP

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I knew I was going to be wrong on that, but I thought maybe it was the Gender Factor somehow. :clara_lili:

It's okay, you'll get better at tuning, Winter! :kaito_move:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I thought I'd share the song below. It's called "Quantum Decoherence" by Ta2Bow (at least that's how one of the comments lists their name; under the video, it's listed as "たつぼうta2bow"). It's pretty cool!

Reactions: Hatsune-hakase

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Reactions: Hatsune-hakase

WintermintP

Er... thanks... although I'm trying to figure out why you posted a "Love Is War" drawing... if it has something to do with the lyrics in "Speed of Light" then the correlation was unintended because it was actually my attempt at writing a comedy track... O_O;;

WintermintP

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Er... thanks... although I'm trying to figure out why you posted a "Love Is War" drawing... if it has something to do with the lyrics in "Speed of Light" then the correlation was unintended because it was actually my attempt at writing a comedy track... O_O;;

WintermintP
Ah, well if I made a separate post for the drawing, it would have gotten merged anyway. :yanhe_lili: Plus I was trying to look for a drawing of Miku with a guitar or have an appearance of Rock to her since this is a Miku fanclub and I didn't want get in trouble of just making posts of reviewing your song. (^_^;)>
That drawing was one of the two to choose with the other one having Miku having a guitar.
Also, I didn't know that it was comedy song....It sounded like a hopeful, comeback type song. (O_O;)

WintermintP

Yea it was my bad attempt at writing a comedy song... :ROFL: If the cheesy lyrics didn't give you a clue then it's obviously a bad job... :ROFL:

If you haven't noticed already that's the only song I wrote that has lyrics "goddamn" and "ass" in it. If I wanted to write a normal song I wouldn't have gone that crazy...

WintermintP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)