• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
I've updated the OP! Just one song this time: one of my all-time favorites, Last Night, Good Night. I also included a live performance of it because watching that particular video for the first time made me cry, and I hope to soon hear it live at Miku Expo.

Look who arrived today! Hatsune Miku V4X 1/8 scale figure :) I think this is a very beautiful figure all around ( but I have to mention that especially her thigh-highs look gorgeous btw) and the price was reasonable. Did anyone else get her?
View attachment 1116
I would but I can't decide between this one and her upcoming figma. I like to use movable figures like mannequins for drawing, so a Miku would come in handy.
By the way, I still have to get V5 and a new DAW, so I can't think of figures for a while. Only Wedding Dress must be mine!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^I couldn't really decide between this and the V4X figma either, and ended up buying both.

The Wedding Dress figure is something I've been wanting ever since the prototype was revealed. I'm hoping they'll announce news (like a painted prototype) about it at WonFes this month.

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
New content in the OP! Check it out! I selected this week's because RazzyRu is on hiatus and I forgot to give hamano enough time to make their selections. So we'll skip my next turn.

I chose Melt because it's one of my favorite songs and I got to hear it live at Miku Expo last weekend. Have any of you made it out to Miku Expo 2018?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Yup, I'm up next and I guess it's your turn after me.

I'm going to Miku Expo Cologne too, VIP.

Finally, since it's summer, I wanted to share this beautiful artwork of Miku in a bikini.
Illust. by MATSUNOKI

Reactions: Hatsune-hakase

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
New content in the OP selected by ZAR-PARTY! Sorry for not updating this yesterday.

@hamano it'll be your turn again, since RazzyRu is still on hiatus.

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys! I posted my picks for this week in the OP. I was inspired by Saya Scarlet's cover of Burenai ai de that she posted a few days ago. Not only his her singing and Sakura Miku cosplay the absolute cutest, but I love how well she copies the original dancing. I've always loved the way Miku dances in this song. Enjoy!

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys. Sorry if you've been wondering what happened to the update to the OP. It was supposed to be ZAR-PARTY's turn this week, but I'm having trouble getting in touch with them. I think we'll just postpone this week for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)