• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Kafu announced for CeVIO AI (Early 2021)

segraffiti

ken's bf

segraffiti

ken's bf
I don't think there is much of a quality issue rn. the only noticeable issue is engine noise which has been a problem with every CeVIO voicebank since it was unveiled and even that can be combatted during mixing. There were always gonna be challenges when trying to create a vb with a voice as unique as Kaf's. I don't think any other engine could emulate it, even with the rapidly developing AI technology from Dreamtonics. This isn't meant to belittle anyone's opinions on her ik she sounds really weird to a bunch of people LOL

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020

Commissioned song, post-prerelease demos, from Kairiki Bear. The name is kind of interesting, メスト, I guess it's called Mest? It features a way less pitchy tuning than I'm used to hearing. Similar to guiano's usage, maybe.

Capture.PNG
thank you based KAF

Last edited:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

Commissioned song, post-prerelease demos, from Kairiki Bear. The name is kind of interesting, メスト, I guess it's called Mest? It features a way less pitchy tuning than I'm used to hearing. Similar to guiano's usage, maybe.

View attachment 5134
thank you based KAF
I tried to research what MESUTO is and the definition that makes the most sense to me is "mesto", Italian for "sadly" in musical terms (sad, mournful music).
The lyrics in the song say she feels sad and it's painful.

"Musical Isotope KAFU is vocal synthesis software using the voice of KAF as a base" (もとにして / moto ni shite = based on/derived from)

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I tried to research what MESUTO is and the definition that makes the most sense to me is "mesto", Italian for "sadly" in musical terms (sad, mournful music).
The lyrics in the song say she feels sad and it's painful.
Thanks for the explanation. That's Kairiki Bear for you.

Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)