• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Known Issues, Upcoming Fixes & Features

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
FYI, I think there might be something weird going on with the site's styles. I remember images behind the links to the different sections of the site moving a little when you hover over them, but now it seems like only every other one does it (So, for example, the first one won't do it, but the second one will, etc.). The motion effect also causes the top/bottom of the same image to appear above/below the original image, rather than zooming in/out on the same image...which I don't think was how it was originally.

Not a major thing at all, but I wanted to point it out.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
FYI, I think there might be something weird going on with the site's styles. I remember images behind the links to the different sections of the site moving a little when you hover over them, but now it seems like only every other one does it (So, for example, the first one won't do it, but the second one will, etc.). The motion effect also causes the top/bottom of the same image to appear above/below the original image, rather than zooming in/out on the same image...which I don't think was how it was originally.

Not a major thing at all, but I wanted to point it out.
It was unforutnatey an issue that has been going on for some time.
However, we looked into it and got the issue resolved!
There should not be any more hovering issues over these images. Let us know if the problem continues.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
There seem to be some issues adding items from Pixiv to galleries. There have been issues adding from other sites in the past, but right now it seems to be Pixiv. I'm guessing maybe the gallery plugin validates the links that are being put in, and either the validation logic changes periodically, or the URLs used by the sites being embedded get changed and the logic lags behind them for awhile.

In any case, my theories aside, if you try embedding this link in a gallery, it will currently fail: "https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76818399".

We were trying to embed this in the Mikuration Art gallery. Interestingly, if you look at the most recent item in there, it is actually from Pixiv. So the gallery is capable of supporting Pixiv items, and doesn't care about items that have been put in already, it just isn't ok with adding new ones right now.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
There's something odd happening when applying text effects (I've seen the behavior when adding bold or changing the font size.). If I type something, then go back and highlight part of it to make it bold, the remainder of the post seems to pick up the bold as well.

For instance, I just typed the sentence above and went back and added bold to the last word "bold." As you can see, this second paragraph became bold somehow. And I'd actually written the first sentence of this second paragraph before bolding the "bold" in the first paragraph. Odder still, the "as well" at the end of the first paragraph didn't pick up the bolding.

(@_@ Wow, I apologize for this issue. I can't even suggest how it might be happening....)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
There's something odd happening when applying text effects (I've seen the behavior when adding bold or changing the font size.). If I type something, then go back and highlight part of it to make it bold, the remainder of the post seems to pick up the bold as well.
I have the same exact problem (for over a month now):

I'm using Firefox, what are you using?

I've given up and have just been writing in all caps for my titles and just linking after a : instead of formatting words to be a fancy hyperlink. :{

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hm, that is odd.
Have you clicked on the gear on the far right of the list of actions/tools? That one switches between using BB Code or just regular text.

For example, in BB Code, you can see where the [B] lines are, and better manually adjust where the bold will be.

It doesn't explain the glitch, but that is a possible work around.
Looking at your post, it oddly puts a [B] in front of "For instance" and [/B] at the end of "happening...)", despite the fact you didn't set it up that way. How strange!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'm using Firefox, what are you using?
I'm using Firefox, too. I think I might have seen it on mobile also, but I can't remember for sure.
Have you clicked on the gear on the far right of the list of actions/tools? That one switches between using BB Code or just regular text.
Mm-hmm, I've done that. You're right--clearing out the extra BB tags is a good way to fix the issue until whatever's up with the editor gets fixed. Thanks!

Reactions: razelberii

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Something else interesting: the first time you try to make a comment on someone's profile post, the editor seems to want to put a blank line before your text. If you switch to BB view, the line disappears, or you can delete it manually. It seems like once you've made a comment, the subsequent ones work normally until you reload the page or go to a different page.

Just a nitpicky, non-important thing I noticed. :)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hi! Bilibili links won't show up, either when posted by themselves or through the Media button. It just shows up as a blank line.

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hi! Bilibili links won't show up, either when posted by themselves or through the Media button. It just shows up as a blank line.
Thank you for letting us know about the issue! Unfortunately, we've always had an issue with embedding Bilibili.
If ever a time comes it can be fixed however, I will try to inform you, as well as hopefully update this thread address it's been fixed. But for now, you may have to make a Bilibili link into a hyperlink

Reactions: peaches2217

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
This is pretty minor but in Music Releases - Solo Fukase's name is in the description of Misc Vocaloids but his tag is in Yamaha.

Sep 21, 2019
This is very minor thing, but I noticed one of lIllI's sprites (specifically Sukone Tei smiling) in only available as a medal although most (if not all) others are available as both sprites and medals. (I'm not sure if this is an issue. Is it supposed be exclusively a medal?)

Reactions: lIlI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
This is very minor thing, but I noticed one of lIllI's sprites (specifically Sukone Tei smiling) in only available as a medal although most (if not all) others are available as both sprites and medals. (I'm not sure if this is an issue. Is it supposed be exclusively a medal?)
Sukone Tei is now available in both expressions!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Dunno if this is the right place to ask it, but may I ask about the 10 "smiley" cap limit in the sigs? I always thought it was cute when people would post their entire collection or even all the (base releases of) Vocaloids over on VO. Although to be fair, the default pixels over there were a bit smaller. Is it just to prevent server strain, since signatures naturally shrink down anyway? (I feel like signatures being shrunked and needing expanded by default negates worries of spam, for the most part)

If anyone does answer, thanks! It's just a minor curiosity I've had for a while :)

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)