• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Music Recommendations

Gralydig

Just a chill dude, doing his thing.
Oct 8, 2018
Chicago
Anyone know any producers or songs that are similar to Neru’s old style? I need some more edgy, grungy rock music to listen to, haha!
Hmm, maybe I have what you're looking for? I'm not quite sure but Bibuko produced a couple of edgy rock type songs. Here's one of them.

And here's a couple of other songs that might fit the genre you're looking for.

Hopefully at least one of them is what you're looking for if not then oh well.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
The closest sounding producer to Neru-ish songs I can think of is Kairiki Bear. I feel like at least some of their songs have a sort of heavy beat like Neru and most of their songs have a fairly high BPM. Ugh however I'm not really sure they give off the "Classic Neru" sound :( but I think I know what you mean. Maybe try searching on vocaDB for songs tagged with rock / grunge etc.

Sep 21, 2019
The closest sounding producer to Neru-ish songs I can think of is Kairiki Bear. I feel like at least some of their songs have a sort of heavy beat like Neru and most of their songs have a fairly high BPM. Ugh however I'm not really sure they give off the "Classic Neru" sound :( but I think I know what you mean. Maybe try searching on vocaDB for songs tagged with rock / grunge etc.
Ooh, yeah! I’ve actually been meaning to listen to more of their stuff because the stuff I have heard is pretty darn good and I like their style.
Oh, and searching on VocaDB is good idea! Why didn’t I think of that?? :clara_ani_lili:
Thanks, Krin!

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Ooh, yeah! I’ve actually been meaning to listen to more of their stuff because the stuff I have heard is pretty darn good and I like their style.
Oh, and searching on VocaDB is good idea! Why didn’t I think of that?? :clara_ani_lili:
Thanks, Krin!
Checking out VocaDB is a great idea! You could also try Lunachu's music: Lunachu るなちゅ【公式】
Their stuff is similar to Neru's in some ways. My favorite song of theirs is this one:

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Anyone have any recommendations for Qingxian originals? I have trouble searching for stuff on bilibili lol (already know her demos, Circus's song, that one english one)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Can someone recommend some Luka and Meiko duets? I love them both so much but I don't see them duet together too often (can be covers, too)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Can someone recommend some Luka and Meiko duets? I love them both so much but I don't see them duet together too often (can be covers, too)
Assuming you know ColorfulxSexy so I won't link it here :)

shu-t did So-La and 4 Freedom

Twin Color by Shigotoshite-P

Green-Eyed Monster by nekotiator (this one features Kaito too)

Blade of Lament by BingoBongo-P - I don't care for this one but maybe you will

Scarlet Moon by Gozen P

bright & pride by maya - this one's more like Meiko with Luka backing but close enough?

Souless DIVA by tatsuro

Sep 21, 2019
So… I’ve come to really love Haruno Sora! Anyone know anything good with her? Genre doesn’t matter, and it doesn’t matter if it’s a cover or original!
Also looking for some new Meika songs to listen to! (I’m already familiar with Kairiki Bear’s most recent works!)

___

Oct 8, 2019
So… I’ve come to really love Haruno Sora! Anyone know anything good with her? Genre doesn’t matter, and it doesn’t matter if it’s a cover or original!
Also looking for some new Meika songs to listen to! (I’m already familiar with Kairiki Bear’s most recent works!)
*cracks knuckles*

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

anon0101

New Fan
May 6, 2018
Hi so I've been looking for some cute, upbeat/ pop-sounding songs or even remixes using any vb.. If anyone has a couple recommendations that'd be super cool

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hi so I've been looking for some cute, upbeat/ pop-sounding songs or even remixes using any vb.. If anyone has a couple recommendations that'd be super cool
Anything by Kira tends to remind me of pop songs I remember from the 90s (the year only really because that's the last time I listened to the radio heavily). Some of it tends to have a bit of an edge to it thematically (rather than skewing toward what I'd call "cute"), but that's not unusual for the pop songs I'm remembering.

You might also like songs by HSP. Those are definitely more cute, but tend toward 80s synthpop.

Reactions: anon0101

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)