• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO New CeVIOs Hakoniwa Hano and Koto

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Two new CeVIOs have been put up for Campfire funding today, they're almost funded already!

The company is founded by a group of creators, including a member of Honeyworks.

I like their designs a lot, even if they're a bit busy! They also continue the trend of white-haired sci-fi versions of characters with shortened names going to CeVIO. The bodypillow rewards are a bit creepy, but I digress.

They're based on VSingers, here's samples of their voice providers for reference:

Hanon:

Kotoha:

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
The Crowdfund has reached 100% already.

Damn, the Honeyworks fandom must be really insane. I bet the group will also make the official demos for Hano and Koto.

I wonder if they plan to port them to Voisona in the future though since that software can be installed in MAC.

Midori

Dancer in The Dark
Oct 28, 2021
@The green one (I don't know who's who): Close enough, welcome back Utatane Piko!

I'm really digging the seashell hair clip on the pink one.

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
If I had a nickle for a CEVIOloid to collab with Honeyworks, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but its weird its happened twice.
I love kotohas design and Hanons voice

Reactions: MillyAqualine

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i like Hanon's voice and im gonna cross my fingers so hard that we get to keep that "mature" sound of her voice and not just receive the "moe" voice she is capable of switching to in that example...

also what is it now with the white/black sci fi designs that keep coming lol. i liked it for the first two that popped up but... can we please get something else lol

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
I really like Hanon's sound! Though, I know the CEVIO bank wont carry the same vocal nuance that her real voice has. Regardless, I cant wait to see how they translate it!

Kotoha on the other hand, sounds perfect for the engine!! I can visualize what she'll sound like, though her voice type does overlap with other girls on the engine.

New VBS are always exciting! ❤

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)