• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID New VOCALOID Mirai Komachi distributed by YAMAHA

RawBeansP

feng yi supremacy
Apr 8, 2018
elsewhere looking for oarfish
That's a pretty good demo song! I like that a lot. They say on the English site that they're gonna be adding more info as time goes on so that'll be cool to see what they add her name pls tell me her name lol

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Her demo sounds so lovely. I am truly a fan of her.....such a cutie. Also, I love that her favorite animal is cats.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Kind of random update, but I found out that Mirai Komachi has a 2nd website.
This is the one she originally had (has music videos, Vocaloid info, activities she's been in, 3D model, and 2D art):

This is her newer homepage (I don't know when it popped up, must've been the middle of last year judging by news time stamps, but it's featured on her Twitter bio).
The download page has a really cute animation of her 3D model noticing you there. It contains the same resources (except not as much art by the team) and the news section actually is relevant compared to her older page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)