• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Non-Vocal Synth Audio Software/Hardware Sale Thread

Overcast Immortal

Budding producer
Dec 4, 2018
USA
www.youtube.com
Native Instruments is giving away (as in for free) a sample library of a Chinese hammered dulcimer called the "yangqin". They have demo songs on the store page.

They are also offering a $25 voucher for anything in their store if you put in the code "HOLIDAYGIFT2020" at checkout.

They're also doing a giveaway you can sign up for where you have a chance to win some fancy hardware and software.

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
Plugin Alliance is giving away their Ampeg SVT-VR Classic plugin for free until February 19th. Use the code AMPEG-FOR-FREE to get it from their website.

If you're unfamiliar with the Ampeg SVT and it's various incarnations, it's probably the most-used bass amplifier of all time. If you look at live performances of all sorts of genres you'll probably find the bass player using an Ampeg amp, and more often than not it will be an SVT variant. Just like this video here:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Voctro Labs (Bruno, Clara, Maika) are launching a new software called Cantāmus - 15% off until December 1st with code LAUNCH!

Looks like it’s largely for choral settings, but it still looks pretty cool, and it does use their program Voiceful for its base functions. So if you’ve got a choral piece in Spanish, you just might hear Bruno or Maika singing it back!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Soundwide (a group including Native Instruments, iZotope, and Plugin Alliance, and Brainworx) is having a giveaway--a bundle of all of the following:
  • Neutron Elements
  • Ethereal Earth
  • Black Box Analog Design HG-2
  • Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
  • Ampeg SVT emulation
  • bx_masterdesk
  • bx_oberhausen
  • bx_console Focusrite SC

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Plugin Boutique is having a sale on XLN Audio products--up to 40% off until July 31. They make a number of things that I think are regarded as relatively popular. I personally really like their XO drum machine.

You can try out at least some of their products for free, I think from both PB or XLN's website, too!

Reactions: pico

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022
Arturia is doing a big Black Friday sale on the V Collection: tons of meticulous digital recreations of classic synths for 50% off. (Plus an additional discount for existing users with registered Arturia products.) So that's $300 down from $600, and a significant (but variable) discount on top of that if you already have some.

I love some Jupiter 8 and Prophet 5, so I'm very tempted by this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)