• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
This song isn't exactly my cup of tea but you did a very beautiful job with the cover, their voices pair very well! Rin sounds especially sweet and soft, and Gakupo has the right amount of power when it's needed....a very good duet. I'm really excited to hear more of your works with V5!

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
That's SOOO COOOL!!! she sounds so good.I'm sure the more you tune her in french the more you'll find ways to make her even more fluid. Her accent sounds perfect. Even with the limitations of her being a Chinese voice bank.:kanon_lili:

• Love

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Well... YouTube kept banning it when I tried privately uploading it to check the audio quality, so it took a grand total of five tries before they finally realized I wasn't trying to steal the original and allowed it. But after all that heartache, here we are! A huuuuuuuuge thanks to Patuk for getting me Una's trial. I just wasn't happy with anyone else I tried using in her place.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
really great work on this cover, i think getting english voice synths to sound good with metal or hard rock instrumentals can be difficult but you pulled it off great, especially with the mixing :una_lili::cybersongman_lili:

• Love

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
wow una and songman sound great together? also una's english and tuning in general is really endearing here, nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)