• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Yesss I love love love this Luka sounds v sexy the local Luka stan approves :luka_lili: Also!? That was so fast!!!

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Honestly I didn't notice the mix being bad like you said at all!! And while I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to mixing, I listened again and nothing bad really stuck out.

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Is this Standard? She sounds good!! You always do a lovely job 💖
Thank you so much!! And yup, this is her Standard. This song’s range is almost too wide for Standard, let alone AI, so I decided to stick with that. But her AI is lovely, and I’d still love to use it sometime!

Reactions: Leon

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm harkening back to my favorite Ancient Meme and having Maki read a disturbing story while I play unfitting music. (Specifically the Town Theme from SoS:FoMT, because I am, if nothing else, predictable).

More than just a shitpost, I used this to try to get the hang of CeVIO AI's layout! It's a fucking mess. Only Maki can justify its existence right now. :gackpo_ani_lili:

...that said, it's still largely just a shitpost, so I'm keeping it unlisted.

• Haha
Reactions: cafenurse and ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)