• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV POPY and ROSE for Synthesizer V AI

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oooooh

Okay so I'm using pretty cheap earbuds so I can't judge super hard, but it's very loud. The music almost drowns her out for the moment. From what I can hear, she sounds pretty clear! I'm glad she still sounds good. Still cute but not as overly in-your-face cutesy, if that makes sense? I don't suppose she'll ever be a favorite, but I do kind of prefer the SV tone to the CeVIO one I think...

edit: I did actually like ROSE though, so I'm eager to hear her demos too 👀

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Wooow okay, may not be the best song for a first demo but I’m in love with the actual song. Will be playing this a looooot for sure.

She sounds great in this song tho!!! Seems like more natural sounding and closer to Aimi’s tone as Kasumi whereas Cevio POPY always sounded a bit pitched up. Sooooo can’t wait to hear more and to hear ROSE as well!!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I've said before that I've never been a fan of CeVIO's engine noise, so just hearing Popy's samples in the SynthV engine is already a massive improvement. I do agree that the song was a bit too loud and overly layered for a first demo song, but it does slap.

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Here's ROSE's 'Mellow' vocal mode

Also,
I never thought I'd be saying this,
But ROSE's voice reminds me so much of my favorite wolf boy, Clifford
I loveeeee herrrr so muchhhh more now

Friendship ended with Yuma
Now ROSE is my best friend

(I'm just kidding lol please don't kill me. I still love them both lol)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)