• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Qingsu: New Chinese voicebank for Synthesizer V AI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Dreamtonics has announced the first Mandarin language voicebank compatible with Synth V AI!

Demo from BiliBili

Dreamtonics is inviting Chinese fans to decide her name, which must include the word 'dream' or its meaning. Results will be announced November 5th, 2021.

*edit* Her name is 青溯 (Qingsu!)

She'll be available on Dreamtonic's Taobao from the 1st of December, 2021.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
She sounds really nice!! I look forward to the reveal of her name. I wonder if she'll get any kind of design, or if she'll be more like Saki 🤔

Reactions: ---

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Personal thoughts: she sounds great! A little nasal for my tastes, but that's fine for variety. I love the richness and depth to her voice, and I just know Creuzers going to do some insane work with her. I'm not familiar enough with the Chinese SynthVs to say if she sounds similar to anyone else, but to me her voice stands out. Although I can't speak the language well enough to justify buying her, I'm going to enjoy hearing this voicebank more in future.

I wonder if she'll get a design? We currently have zero Dreamtonics-directed designs, so it would be interesting to see what visual direction they'd choose. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a design-less counterpart to Saki.
:ryuuto_ani_lili: Maybe someday we'll get a Dreamtonics deep lady™ for English?

Last edited:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
really love the tone of her voice, i like her a lot for the same reason i liked the updated Saki AI too, nothing to specific to say about it as they feel quite similar in that regard but thats not a bad thing. ive liked numerous chinese banks ive heard for synth v (i dont use them or listen to them that much), but considering she is the first AI mandarin chinese bank i think she still sounds quite unique given the mild differences and advantages of the AI bank's voice.

but i look forward to see what people do with her, really like this kinda voice type!

Reactions: uncreepy and ---

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
She sounds so wonderful (and I kinda regret not being able to enter the contest but anyway it's aimed at Chinese fans in the first place so)

Hoping to see her design and her name's revealing soon~

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I like her! I think her realism is hindered by her noise, and honestly I don’t find her standout, but I still like her tone a lot.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Her name has been announced as 青溯 via livestream! Chinese speakers can also enjoy a Q&A, as well as an introduction to Synth V's newest features. I'll wait for a fluent speaker's translation of her name before updating the title. *edit* Qingsu seems to be the current translation!

Sample timestamps:
0:21:12
0:50:05
1:08:26
1:13:40
1:17:47

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)