• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
I think it'll be pretty hard to play apex while trying to talk with synth v LOL
Well yes, which is why I said I don't think she is T__T
Previous reply felt like it was saying "SynthV doesn't have a lot of engine noise, so they might be using that and it's hard to tell" but SynthV (noise aside) wouldn't really be feasible.

(Unless you're just backing up my post/agreeing with me and I'm reading it wrong, sorry!)

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
Well yes, which is why I said I don't think she is T__T
Previous reply felt like it was saying "SynthV doesn't have a lot of engine noise, so they might be using that and it's hard to tell" but SynthV (noise aside) wouldn't really be feasible.

(Unless you're just backing up my post/agreeing with me and I'm reading it wrong, sorry!)
I'm back you up! Sorry for the misunderstanding!!

Reactions: Infoholic

mary34

Aspiring Fan
Dec 25, 2022
Someone else suggested on twitter that the voicebank(s) being teased by the producer making the demo and not the company suggest it might be a new company banking on Utsu P's name recognition for marketing. They also speculated they might be a vtuber or game company. My personal speculation that it's a vb based on the likeness of a popular vtuber.

Either way I am super stoked to find out what this could be, thought I think it's either very bold or very hubristic of them to drop this a day before Miku anniversary. :unsure:

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Random hunch but could be the SV version of one of the Kamitsubaki girls? SV Kafu is in development hell but the other 4 already have Voicepeak releases. UtsuP has also done demos for every VWP release. Plus from the brightness edits I’ve seen the girl in the silhouette is serving bob… SV Rime perhaps??

I’m just speculating so I could be completely wrong haha. In any case an UtsuP demo is always exciting!

Alphonse

New Fan
Mar 13, 2021
Random hunch but could be the SV version of one of the Kamitsubaki girls? SV Kafu is in development hell but the other 4 already have Voicepeak releases. UtsuP has also done demos for every VWP release. Plus from the brightness edits I’ve seen the girl in the silhouette is serving bob… SV Rime perhaps??

I’m just speculating so I could be completely wrong haha. In any case an UtsuP demo is always exciting!
An SV version of one of the Virtual Isotope Phenomenon girls is exactly what I was thinking. Please God let it be Rime. I was thinking that's the next best thing after Kafu.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
This is exciting! Having the news come from a producer gives zero indication of what voicebank it might be. I saw some people speculate it could be this singer from Idolmaster, based on simularities in the contrast-boosted silhouette. But I don't think there are enough common design elements to totally confirm it (as the image in the PV might just be Utsu-P's OC)

mary34

Aspiring Fan
Dec 25, 2022
Another mysterious demo dropping at the same time as the UtsuP one

Someone in the quotes brightened the image, but even from the silhouette you can tell it's most likely Miyamai Moca
I guess their definition of "unannounced" product seems to be "not formally announced yet with a concrete date" because the only thing we got for Moca basically boiled down to "we are planning on making this, coming soon whenever"

Anyway I am so happy my girlie is most likely getting a demo with Wada Takeaki, he's one of my fave rock vocaloP's! :momo_ibis:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I really wish they'd give us more information on MIKI. Isn't she scheduled for December?
Yeah, we won't hear about her or Kiyoteru until around November. AHS doesn't really talk about development process past initial announcement (if there even is one) until they're releasing demos and a release date. If they're releasing right on their anniversary (December 4th), then early November or late October is when we can expect to hear about them - it's always about a month before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)