• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Updated IA/IA English/ONE banks coming to Cevio AI

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I thought I"d share some usages I found of ONE and IA English since everyone seems to be pretty focused on IA JP right now! I've honestly been scouting for IA+ONE AI usage since release day and just listening to them LOL

【CeVIO AI ONE】ハルジオン【歌ってもらった】 - YouTube
君に贈る碧/OИE[CeVIO AI] CeVIO⇒CeVIOAIセルフカバー - Niconico Video
【IA English】Shut Up And Dance【CeVIO AIカバー】 - YouTube
【IA AI SONG ENGLISH】Beatko - From This Days On / feat.IA[CeVIO AI]【Original Short DEMO】 - YouTube (According to the desciption on this one, this is IA English AI untuned)

I also found this great comparison video on NND, compares V3 IA, CeVIO CS ONE, and CeVIO CS IA English to their CeVIO AI versions.

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
I thought I"d share some usages I found of ONE and IA English since everyone seems to be pretty focused on IA JP right now! I've honestly been scouting for IA+ONE AI usage since release day and just listening to them LOL

【CeVIO AI ONE】ハルジオン【歌ってもらった】 - YouTube
君に贈る碧/OИE[CeVIO AI] CeVIO⇒CeVIOAIセルフカバー - Niconico Video
【IA English】Shut Up And Dance【CeVIO AIカバー】 - YouTube
【IA AI SONG ENGLISH】Beatko - From This Days On / feat.IA[CeVIO AI]【Original Short DEMO】 - YouTube (According to the desciption on this one, this is IA English AI untuned)

I also found this great comparison video on NND, compares V3 IA, CeVIO CS ONE, and CeVIO CS IA English to their CeVIO AI versions.
I love the callback to Castle In The Sky in the CeVIO to CeVIO AI comparison NicoNico video! One of my favorite Studio Ghibli films.

Last edited:

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Remember those 2 Alien furry dudes that was shown during the announcement of HIPPI? The Lion and Deer guy which was never mentioned again?
1635590137648.png 1635590150871.png
I can't help but be reminded of them specifically, after watching this cover of Beastars season 2 ED.

Because well, it shows a Lion and Deer guy too. A REALLY funny coincidence.
OR is it? :unsure:

Reactions: Stoo-S and WyndReed

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
That cover is super nice. I definetly think it's just incidence of there being a show featuring anthropomorphic animals, but it'd be cool if they explained who those characters in the art are.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Here is my own personal usage of IA AI! I've been working on it for a couple days now, since my copy arrived Wednesday. I really enjoy working with both IA AI and CeVIO AI as a whole, though it is very similar ot CeVIO CS7 at its core. I wouldn't say that's a bad thing though, since it's still a huge improvememt imo and I'm not too bent over needing lots of parameters to mess with (honestly I'm so lazy, the less the better, I get exhausted tuning Vocaloid and SynthV sometimes x.x)
Don't mind that I'm still awful at mixing covers

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
That cover is super nice. I definetly think it's just incidence of there being a show featuring anthropomorphic animals, but it'd be cool if they explained who those characters in the art are.
I just hope they will not do a repeat of H/HIPPI, and release an announcement after 5 fricking YEARS.

The way I see it. If 1st place gets enough revenue from their Cevio AI investment, then can finally be motivated enough to develop these 2 guys. And not leave them in concept hell.
Or Kickstart it, but I'm not sure if anyone would want a throw money at a male space furry, who looks like he sparkles.

We just really need a male VB, I'll take the Lion guy if he sounds like Frank Sinatra.

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
The difference between H/HIPPI and these two is that H was initially announced as a voice synth... even if she's still not really one, at least they brought her back eventually and now has a voice.

These two weren't even really acknowledged? Much less announced or hinted to be getting synths. Just because we know they exist doesn't mean 1st Place has plans to do anything with them as commercial products. I wouldn't really expect anything from them at this time except background lore or information, if even that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)