• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Updated IA/IA English/ONE banks coming to Cevio AI

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think that this new girl is their sister, she has red eyes and not blue + hair doesn't have blonde in it. I wonder if they'll reveal her face without a mask, since having a mask is kind of weird for singing software.

I can't figure out where I had translated it, but a long time ago, I had translated one of the trailers for Aria where it explained about the lore about their planet basically being the afterlife and them having a dance teacher who was a panther or jaguar or something, so that's probably why they have the new animal guys.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I've been considering ONE for quite some time now so I'm curious as to how she'll turn out U_U worst case scenario I hope they won't be retiring their old vbs.

Also are they finally moving IA's jp:o ? Looks like it to me.

I wonder if they'll reveal her face without a mask, since having a mask is kind of weird for singing software.
She's being responsible in today's climate!

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Color coded Rangers

IA = Pink
ONE =Orange
New Girl = Red

"H" looks REALLYY different from her teaser years back. IF she is"H", she went from a Kyary Pamyu/Lady Gaga hybrid to a more punky anime girl.

Keeping with the tradition of mispronounced names.

"H" is not pronounced like the letter H, but as a hard "HUH" or just "EHH".

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Color coded Rangers

IA = Pink
ONE =Orange
New Girl = Red

"H" looks REALLYY different from her teaser years back. IF she is"H", she went from a Kyary Pamyu/Lady Gaga hybrid to a more punky anime girl.
For people who don't know what H looked like, here's some blurry old screen shots:

Reactions: YOYo_MAMA

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
If this H really is the same H from that old trailer, I'm really excited to see what comes of her. That trailer got my attention with how different it was from most Japanese girl-loids so I'm a bit disappointed by the change in visuals, but if her VOICE matches that style of that old trailer, I have a feeling it will be pretty refreshing.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I can't believe that H is alive. After five long years, she's back. I'm probably gonna regret saying it but I think I might be buying all of them, especially IA's Japanese song voice... This is much more than I expected them to announce! (Also Deer Man, I'm free on Saturday if you wanna do something)

H will probably be pronounced エーチ (like aitch) as if you were reading the letter aloud. Absolutely adore her design, Maika vibes.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know if Lia is voicing IA again? I imagine she would be but I'm not entirely certain after her being replaced for a voicebank

Last edited:
Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
AH maybe idk never really followed IA that closely :< all I could recall was at least one vb had Lia replaced will edit my message real quickly

Reactions: ___

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
The only thing that really stopped me from wanting to get IA and ONE in the past, was the fact that all of their voicebanks were scattered across multiple engines and all varied in sound and quality, but now that that is no longer the case, I might consider getting them. I'm hoping that all of IA's new voicebanks still sound like IA. IA talk for CSS was kind of a letdown in that regard.
What I'm wondering now, is if ONE and IA Eng's vbs will simply be ports of their CSS versions, touched up AI upgrades, or completely redone from scratch. Given that they were all announced at once, I'm willing to bet that these will just be touched up AI versions besides the new IA jp bank.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ngl, if they did use Lia for her song bank (assuming she's not just a Vocaloid port), I'm curious if the engine switch will make her sound any different. CeVIO changed little to nothing about Yukari, but I'm almost hoping IA will have something that sets her apart from her Vocaloid banks.

And if they had her Talk provider provide her Song voice... I'm interested in how they'd pass that off. Maybe her Talk VP lent her voice to H? All just speculation of course, but...

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
IA will almost certainly sound different, unless they go to painstaking efforts to have Lia imitate IA's voice. In addition to Lia recording IA when she was pregnant I'm pretty sure they recorded at slightly lower notes than where Lia's registers would naturally lay, so I'd like to think an AI voicebank would sound closer to her actual singing. Did we ever get official confirmation that they used a different voice provider for Talk? Not that it'd surprise me. Maybe they'll voice H...

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I am ridiculously excited for all of thi. I LOVE IA and ONE so much and was really hoping for updated song banks, and I will definitely be buying them...and potentially H as well. I'm very happy to see H alive again, if it is the same H. I was ridiculously excited for a third Aria because the two we have are already some of my all time favorites!

As for the sound of IA, I wouldn't mind if she sounded the same or different, though I am expecting a tone more similar to her English bank, with less engine.

Just a little speculation on my part, but I'm imagining she'll sound osmething like she does in Pray For Real. It may be my ears playing tricks on me, but as someone wo owns both IA and IA English, the tones of theme are not similar enough for that smooth of a transition between the two languages. I'm guessing they either did some magic on Vocaloid IA (of which I found Rocks is more similar to ENglish, but still very different) or they used IA English for the Japanese, or something else entirely, I think it's a good measure for about how she'll sound. Or at least, how I'm expecting her to sound if she stays closer to her English tone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)