• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Updated IA/IA English/ONE banks coming to Cevio AI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
If anyone wants to get a refresher on what AI IA could sound like, CeVIO released English demos of her on their private 2018 build of the software:

AI技術により超高精度な歌声合成を実現

Pink: AI with backing track | Blue: AI acapella | Grey: Sample based acapella

Youtube version:

We can hear from the comparison between the 2018 Japanese demo and current CeVIO AI that they had to scale back quality somewhat for a commercial release, so I am expecting more engine noise in the final product. (They mentioned in 2018 that this version took many, many hours to render.)

One thing I note is that the timing and emphasis of her words sounds a bit stilted at points. Prosody is a very subtle aspect of singing that I wouldn't be surprised if it's just something that's necessary to tune manually.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
You can get a sense of how IA English AI will sound by judging the difference between Sasara AI here and in recent demonstrations. Basically won't be as crisp as this (which can be a good thing in some cases) but should be pretty smooth and expressive. They might have also improved her a bit since this demo!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I think they were retweeting everything in the tag, so I wouldn't call it 100% confirmed yet.
Maybe, but they actually were leaving comments on some of the things like fan art, so I would like to think they put a little thought into what they retweeted.

Reactions: lIlI

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Will this start a trend on Vocal synth names being just one or more letters? Like the possible Lion guy be just "L", or combo fushion like "Æ"?

• Haha
Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Trying to search for her on google sets your intestines on fire.
Viewing her official website is like staring into the face of god.
Adding her to your shopping cart deletes you from the timeline.
Great, where can I buy her

Anyway! Neat to have confirmation. Can't wait to see what becomes of her after her wild but interesting V4 teasers!

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
I wonder what voice type H (however you pronounce her name) will be
My guess would be a power vocal. For me, the mask and outfit make her look that way

Reactions: uncreepy

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
The 4th synth character they make will just be named " ", no letters, just white space and they won't even tell us how to pronounce the name
It's Shiro and Sora from No Game No Life who won a contest from 1st place and wanted a name similar to their like game account name of 『 』.

• Haha
Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
The 4th synth character they make will just be named " "
Imagine the confusion and bickering if it's real!:ROFL:

Person 1: Have you heard of the 4th Aria sibling?
Person 2: Yeah, she's called "..".
Person 1: What?
Person 2: I said ".."
Person 1: Just say it.
Person 2: I am saying it! It's "..."
Person 1: Your not saying anything!!
Person 2: I just did you. It's "..."!!
Person 1: What?
Person 2: "..."!!!!
Person 1: What!!??
Person 2: "........"!!!!
Person 1: Well F*ck you too if you won't tell me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)