• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAUloid Recommendations

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Here's a link to a Chinese UTAU Wiki if anyone wants it (layout is decently easy to follow)
I know there are korean and spanish UTAU wikis but I'm not sure what the links are

___

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know of any at least decent quality utaus who use non-modified delta english cvvc reclist? I only have Teto and Sanshoku Reika ( whos an utter mess to be frank ).

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
you know i dont use UTAU all that much other than to make my own VBs but i have had the same bunch of banks for ages and i really do like some of them so i wanna recommend some!

CODE:ANNIN_CVVC - hes got four banks i think? i just find him to be very interesting with quite a range. i kinda like the banks that lean on 'messier' sounding samples/recordings so i guess i like him more than some may
Darling - she is one i have had for a long time now! for a while her quality wasnt good but its much better in the new VBs. it seems she has moved more to korean and deepvocal now too. always loved her Crazymoon vb and her tone is so cute.
Origami-I - similar to why i like Annin but to the extreme in terms of recording samples/otoing in untraditional ways, definitely not one that everyone will love. i just like the idea of not having to be smooth, being weird about it, doing something people probably wont like because its so backwards from the super human smooth utaus ppl lean on. however not everyone is ridiculously choppy and breathy, theres this cvvc oto edit that sounds lovely and some covers like this or this i think are nicer too for those that dont like the choppiness.
Spike - ok this ones a bit nostalgia for me because it was like... the second utau i ever downloaded lol. aside from being cute i think hes real high quality. been around for quite a while so i think a more old and now obscure voice deserves some love.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
Have any of heard of the UTAU Kevin Futarine Studio? I really liked his voice a few years ago when i found out about him. I just now remebered he existed when i saw this thread. I found his Download website as well so i wanted to share it here since it seemed like a good place to do so. Google translate breaks the site:cautious: ... so to get to the downloads click The pictures. The only ones that have a woking mediafire download are VP2, Appasing, and Kevin Futarin Nexus.

I've never used UTAU so I can't check if the Download files work or not but If they don't work at all with the software anymore please let me and I will take this post down.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know of utau that sounds like these Isoko Ruby vbs 👉 👈 ?

sc2.png

Preferably in chn but jp and eng are fine too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)