• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The Hatsune Miku Bandstores page (that sold/sells the Miku Expo Europe merch) has listed some new T-shirts up for preorder:

(Figured this'd be interesting for us European fans, and those in the UK especially).
The t-shirts are tempting, but my cheapo self doesn't want to splurge £30 on one. :LOL: (Saying that, I did spend the same amount on a Tears For Fears t-shirt when I saw them live a couple weeks ago...)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The prices might be a bit inflated compared to similar kind of T-shirts on Japanese stores. But in turn shipping is cheaper, especially within the UK.
Having said that, I'll probably skip them, the only designs I find appealing are the "Euphoria" and V3. But I already have an array of Miku T-shirts so I'll only buy one if I'm super happy with the design (save for Magical Mirai/other event shirts too).

-----------------------------------
Some news:
Someone need a Racing Miku Race Queen parasol?

39Culture goods:

EDIT:
I'll just add this one in; reservations for Kotonoha Akane and Aoi figures begin on March 1st.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Following the release of Taito's Sakura Miku plushies and figures, Sega will be bringing their own Sakura Miku prizes to arcades in April:

A snow Miku pocket mirror:

And a Hatsune Miku × Nissen collaboration lingerie:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Following the release of Taito's Sakura Miku plushies and figures, Sega will be bringing their own Sakura Miku prizes to arcades in April:

Ooh, cool, the Sakura figure's cute! Not related to the cherry blossoms, but the more I look at it, the color brings a strawberry flavor to mind from a local ice cream shop. So much pink... :)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
If you're a fan of Goodsmile Racing, here's a miniature version of their 2019 season race car. Available in 1/18 scale as well as 1/43. Preorders are open now with releases in September (1/43 scale) and November (1/18 scale).

EDIT: I'll just add these here:
A Miku edition of Sony's Walkman S-series:

And finally a little less common collab product: Hair dye. They have Miku promoting the product, but seems they don't offer teal colour?

Last edited:
Reactions: RabbitWhale39

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Goodsmile has shown this off in their announcement for their new nendoroid figure kit series and said that a Miku figure will be one of the first ones in the series 『【グッスマ改革】NEWねんどろいどシリーズ爆誕【6つもあるよ】』

I saw this earlier. Other new nendoroids include a 1.7 metre tall Goblin Slayer as well as series of 1cm tall nendos...

The date Kahotan posted that may have something to do with the weirdness of these new nendos... *wink*
But Nendoroid plamo kits would be a viable product for real.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
I saw this earlier. Other new nendoroids include a 1.7 metre tall Goblin Slayer as well as series of 1cm tall nendos...

The date Kahotan posted that may have something to do with the weirdness of these new nendos... *wink*
But Nendoroid plamo kits would be a viable product for real.
I forgot what day it was in Japan >:(

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
If anyone's feeling peckish, here's negi flavoured potato sticks. They're unfortunately only obtainable from Japanese online crane games.

The same online crane collab has other Miku items available too, you can check them out on their Twitter account.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
That's amazing.... So you can get food out of crane games? Included items must have a pretty decent shelf life.

Onion-flavored potato snacks do sound pretty good... :).

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
A Hatsune Miku shoulder bag from Cocollabo, made with the image of Miku's arm covers in mind. (Warning: the price is a whopping 25 000 yen).

Racing Miku cycling wear:

Goodsmile Racing 2019 Team clothing ( coat, jacket, polo shirt, T-shirt, cap)

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)