• Hello Guest, recently a massive leak of e-mails and passwords ocurred on the internet. Please read more in here to see if you have been compromised.
  • Bookmarks are back! Read more in here.

Vocaloid merchandise news

hamano

みくみくにしてくれた人
Apr 8, 2018
Finland
mobile.twitter.com
1st Place official shop Hachimaki is holding a Valentine's Day & White Day Fair (gotta love how they misspelled it on their banner)
1st Place Official News Blog

During the campaign period, you get 1 Can badge for free for orders over 2000 yen, and two badges for orders totaling 4000 or more.
In conjunction with the campaign they also sell new IA and ONE keyholders, as well as IA 7th and ONE 4th anniversary goods and ARIA live goods.

The shop doesn't ship internationally, but you can use a package forwarding service like Tenso.

Exemplar

Hardcore Fan
May 17, 2018
Guess what day it is? Hump day wonfes day (well, night on this side of the globe). Starting things off, Hobby Dengeki got their hands on the Snow Miku figma.

The GoodSmile gallery is up ワンホビ29新作フィギュア展示フォトギャラリー. There's a ton of cryptonloid, erm... Miku, Rin and Len stuff in that gallery.

I'm sure anything I missed will be picked up by either VNN or Vocaloid Buy Blog.

Last edited:

hamano

みくみくにしてくれた人
Apr 8, 2018
Finland
mobile.twitter.com

The GoodSmile gallery is up ワンホビ29新作フィギュア展示フォトギャラリー. There's a ton of cryptonloid, erm... Miku, Rin and Len stuff in that gallery.
GoodSmile Company's WonFes announcements:

This one looks like it's going to be expensive:
I want this!
Another figure I may have to buy:
MaxFactory:
MaxFactory:
No prototype yet:

Not in the gallery:

Aquamarine Racing Miku 2013:

Garage Kit: Hatsune Miku Easter ver.

In my opinion, WonFes wasn't a treasure trove like last time, but there's a couple of figures I'm interested in getting.

reactions: Mika

hamano

みくみくにしてくれた人
Apr 8, 2018
Finland
mobile.twitter.com
Looking at all this makes my wallet hurt, Hell how much would it cost to get one and have it sent over to the US?
Goodsmile Company's scale figures usually have a price tag of 10 000 yen+ (Miku scales at least)
As an example, my Racing Miku 2017 was around 13 000 and shipping to Finland was 5000 yen (EMS) bringing the total to about 18 000 yen (around 160 USD). Though I believe shipping to the US is cheaper than that, and often SAL shipping is cheaper (but not insured like EMS).

Of course prize figures are cheap as dirt, especially second hand, but not as detailed. Many people like myself have started collecting prize figures and later moved on to scale figures too.

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
Goodsmile Company's scale figures usually have a price tag of 10 000 yen+ (Miku scales at least)
As an example, my Racing Miku 2017 was around 13 000 and shipping to Finland was 5000 yen (EMS) bringing the total to about 18 000 yen (around 160 USD). Though I believe shipping to the US is cheaper than that, and often SAL shipping is cheaper (but not insured like EMS).

Of course prize figures are cheap as dirt, especially second hand, but not as detailed. Many people like myself have started collecting prize figures and later moved on to scale figures too.
Well that's not AS steep as I was expecting. Also I wish I could get those Yukari figures

Exemplar

Hardcore Fan
May 17, 2018
Some 4k video from Wonfes (sorry if these seem a bit stale at this point)

Relevant vocaloid/voiceroid stuff at 6:18, 7:27, 8:40, 9:00, 9:05 through 9:17, 9:32 (very briefly), 10:10 & 10:16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)