• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
The AI translation device that uses Miku's voice is going to be shown off at Amiami's booth at WonFes in a few weeks

Also, we got a look at a Stardust fig

PopBuddies have a bunch of Cryptonloid wall scrolls available for pre-order for the EU Wall Scrolls

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
New Miku "Collection Doll"
I dunno why, but Miku's face shape seems to look slightly different compared to a lot of their other dolls (her cheeks are a bit lower than most of them). For some reason, she comes off as extremely sassy looking and I don't know if it matches her default "Miku" outfit.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The style follows the Pullip dolls they've been making for a while. Not a fan of the style personally, but Groove/Pullip dolls have their fans.

When it comes to Miku dolls, I much prefer the Dollfie Dream Miku. I've been trying to hunt a bargain for some time now (typically they sell for around 80 000 yen, which is a bit steep, so I'm looking for one that's second hand and maybe not in absolute mint condition anymore, unfortunately even then they're quite pricey)
20190831_123135.jpg

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Unfortunately, ball-jointed dolls are extremely expensive (costs a several hundred just to get started with the doll itself, not including the clothes and the face-up (makeup)). So I think that a pre-made one of Miku with clothes and a face-up already would cost a pretty penny. If you really wanted to dive down that rabbit hole, maybe you could consider getting a differen BJD and buying Miku clothes for it (I'm sure someone sells some or at least would make it custom on Etsy), not that it would be much cheaper than the Dollfie Dream Miku.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Yeah, well building a Miku doll from scratch isn't something I'm wanting to do, you need to get the right eyes, good quality wig and clothes etc. Too much hassle for me. I'm just going to keep my eyes open for a good deal, but I'm not obsessed over getting a Dollfie Miku (not for now at least).

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Miku Chocolate gift set (set includes some goods in addition to the chocolate)
Ha ha, the chocolate set would be fun for someone who was a fan. Machine translation doesn't seem to work, but between the bracelet/Miku charm, themed analog clock(s?), and what looks to be a Miku plushie themed for the set, it looks like a pretty neat set. It's hard to believe it's only (if I'm reading/guessing right) 5,995 yen?

The only thing I don't see too much of is...pieces of chocolate. Oh, wait...the guitar is chocolate, the record is chocolate, and you get the 9 little chocolate pieces.... Do you really get all this stuff in every box? ~$60 USD seems cheap to me for all that. Granted, I've basically not purchased such a thing myself, but my impression is that Valentine's goods typically run high. And that's got to be what this is sort of aiming to be, right? And Vocaloid/Miku stuff is generally going to be on the expensive side, obviously.

Seriously good merch!

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
@mobius017

I just skimmed the page, but it looks like there are actually 3 sets:
Guitar version (choco guitar + plastic guitar + bracelet)
Record version (choco album + clock album + bracelet)
Plushie version (plushie + choco + bracelet)
Each set are 5,995円, so it would cost 17,985 yen to get everything advertised.
Edit: I read it wrong, you get the Miku bracelet included with each of these sets. Edited my post.

The chocolate alone is 3,300 yen. The first option had 9 chocolates with flavors of almond, crunch, blue berry, white choco w/ Miku's face. The 2nd option was a makeup mirror with choco instead of a powder puff. The choco sold out already.

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
@uncreepy: Thank you!

In that case, the price breakdown is a little more like what I would have expected. $60 for any of those is a little bit of a premium price, but still...I lean toward thinking it's not a bad deal? At least the value per monetary unit is a lot more balanced than it could've been.

So the chocolate is 3300 yen, and the goods then are 2695 yen.... (Jeez, that makes the chocolate seem high, but chocolate's expensive, I think I've heard.) Meh, well, seeing prices elsewhere for goods on their own...yeah, that's maybe not bad. Depends on the quality of the goods involved, maybe.

Thank you so much again!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Remember Meiko's anniversary wine? Kaito got his own Cabernet Sauvignon (set inludes glass also):

Snow Miku branded folding bicycle:

This isn't a new product, but the hugely popular Mega Jumbo Miku plushie from Sega is up for preorders again. I know a lot of people missed her when she was for sale earlier, so now's your second chance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)