• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Well, Taito's been making plushies for quite some time, these though are a different style than what they usually do.
--------------------------
Various items like acrylic stands, can badges etc. from Movic:

Racing Miku sacoche from the cycling gear company ESR:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
The hair on that outfit is very very cute, and I love her outfit too, but something about the wings looks unappealing to me. I'm still gonna get her because of that hair though, it's so pretty.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Gumi 10th Anniversary hoodies:

Two new Sakura Miku figures from Taito!? Bearing in mind their Sakura Miku prize figure based on iXima's design announced earlier, they're going to have 3 Sakura Mikus for next year.
The tweet is about some kind of lottery, more info and more lottery prizes coming.

These acrylic stands are the C-level prizes of the lottery

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
D prizes of Taito's Sakura Miku lottery are posters, 10 different kinds, and the "last prize" is a special edition of the A-prize figure

Miku Expo Digital Stars 2019 figure has reached prototype stage and preorders are open:

Reactions: mobius017

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Gumi 10th Anniversary hoodies:

These acrylic stands are the C-level prizes of the lottery
I am so sick of getting flashed by Miku's rump cheeks it's not even funny. :mad: Crypton had better be ready to foot my therapy bill.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The problem I have with the Digital Stars figure is that although it is faithful to the original illustration, her face looks a little off to me, I'm not sure if it translates well from 2d to 3d. And considering the high-ish price of 16 500 yen for a 1/8 scale figure, I'm not sure if I'll buy it.

Btw, if you happen to be around Hokkaido, there'll be Katsugen × Snow Miku strawberry milk for sale

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Meiko 15th Anniversary wines:
f1912201-1.png

Don Quijote × Hatsune Miku collab goods:

EDIT: Here's the painted prototype of the Miku Symphony 2019 figure, preorders open on Dec. 24th

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: peaches2217

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Meiko 15th Anniversary wines:
View attachment 2639

Don Quijote × Hatsune Miku collab goods:

EDIT: Here's the painted prototype of the Miku Symphony 2019 figure, preorders open on Dec. 24th
Ooh, the 2019 Symphony Miku figure's really pretty! I'd love to try the Meiko wine, too!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
AHS' New Years sale reveal is up.

Includes the 10th anniversary merch (the wooden box with Yuki and Ai on it + the Ai and Shouta shirt), the official 2020 AHS calendar, some older merch that's going on sale, and the usual Voiceroid/Vocaloid bundles for 50k yen and 80k yen respectively. (And Soundpool for 50k yen, but I've never seen anyone interested in that).

Ordering anything from their store during the sale (first week of the new year) will also get you a postcard with Sora, Maki, and Yuki in kimonos on it, as well as a tiny Iroha calendar, unless they run out. (May be worth noting that Iroha isn't in the official big AHS calendar at all, which is why she gets her own tiny one.)

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
These Yukari frames were shown off in today's stream from Vocalomakets

There was also news from it about some figure prototypes

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
A sneak peek of other goods like shirts:
Some new Racing Miku merch has been listed online COCOLLABO(ココラボ) | タイトルから探す/初音ミクシリーズ/レーシングミクシリーズ/レーシングミク 2020Ver.

They will most likely be available internationally soon via Amiami. I'm really tempted by the hoodie, I have the 2019 design of the same hoodie and I think it's great. It's thicker than Cospa's Miku hoodies and more western-friendly sizing (XL is actually XL and not like western L). I'm pretty sure there'll be a hoodie for Racing Miku Thai version again, I might wait for that.

Reactions: Pup-p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)