• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
But I will say, I don't care for the argument that "X character is not human, so is technically not a minor, don't worry about it". That may not be exactly what you're getting at, but in general we shouldn't act like fiction can't impact reality. Displaying fictional minors in inappropriate mannerisms subtly lends towards normalizing displaying real minors in similar ways. Yeah fiction =/= reality, but it's a slippery slope imo. Again, not saying that's what you're s
Well, that's the same argument as "violent films turn people into murderers". The thing is that you can't apply things like age that apply to real people, to drawings/fiction/CG content/ whatever. That's how I see it. You have the right to your opinion though, I respect that, but to me the argument of a non-human being a minor or an adult doesn't make sense (only does so inside a story like a novel, manga etc.).

When it comes to Miku, I don't consider her to have an age. The canon age of 16 doesn't apply to the real world in my mind (does the age of Vocaloids even correspond with human age?), but she's ageless in my mind, I don't really know how to explain.

But yeah, this isn't the place for a discussion like this. Maybe we call it ends

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^The group art is the same used for the
mousepad + mouse prize set last summer
(I've also seen the KEI art before, but my brain is failing me and I'm not sure where it's from)

Anyway, Miku puzzles:

Miku 3rd season Summer figure from Taito

Some Kiritan stuff (shirts, bag, keyholder and a card case)

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
And the new Sakura Miku 2020 prize figure announced earlier has now made it to painted prototype stage:
She looks so great!
Coming to arcades this month. This Sakura Miku, like so many other Taito figures, will have a limited variant (eyes closed smiling, pearl paint), that's exclusive to Taito online crane

Reactions: Pup-p

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hatsune Miku: Yamashita Shunya ver. (announced earlier, now a prototype)
EQQdy7GUwAISPRI.jpeg.jpg
For anyone who's interested in the Kotobukiya "Hatsune Miku: Yamashita Shunya ver." figure, there was a video preview done on YouTube. No real new updates here, but you can see the figure from a number of angles:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Coronavirus causes delays:

The Miku Startalk translator's release date has been pushed back to May

GSC figures manufactured in China will suffer delays of 2-3 months or more
Seems Racing Miku 2017 Haregi ver. is an unlucky one, it's been delayed from last September, and supposed to come out in March, now it's probably delayed again

EDIT: Some pictures of the Racing Miku 2020 Nendoroid, alternate face plate and accessories. Preorders start tomorrow

Cocollabo's 39Culture 2020 goods (a lot of different stuff) check them out here:

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sakura Miku nesoberis & a re-release of Natural module Miku mega jumbo plushie

Remember Sega's Sakura Miku ver.2 prize figure? It is now a painted prototype:

Sakura themed Cryptonloid keychains (in arcades now):

Natural Miku prize figure is also getting a re-release:

• Love
Reactions: Pup-p and Leon

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sakura Miku × Animate cafe collab goods:

Racing Miku 2020 Team Ukyo ver. cycling wear:

Bunch of Racing Miku 2020 goods;
Tapestries:
Sports towel:
Acrylic keyholders:
Can badges:

Reactions: nalondollie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)