• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Guess what day it is? Hump day wonfes day (well, night on this side of the globe). Starting things off, Hobby Dengeki got their hands on the Snow Miku figma.

The GoodSmile gallery is up ワンホビ29新作フィギュア展示フォトギャラリー. There's a ton of cryptonloid, erm... Miku, Rin and Len stuff in that gallery.

I'm sure anything I missed will be picked up by either VNN or Vocaloid Buy Blog.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

The GoodSmile gallery is up ワンホビ29新作フィギュア展示フォトギャラリー. There's a ton of cryptonloid, erm... Miku, Rin and Len stuff in that gallery.
GoodSmile Company's WonFes announcements:

This one looks like it's going to be expensive:
I want this!
Another figure I may have to buy:
MaxFactory:
MaxFactory:
No prototype yet:

Not in the gallery:

Aquamarine Racing Miku 2013:

Garage Kit: Hatsune Miku Easter ver.

In my opinion, WonFes wasn't a treasure trove like last time, but there's a couple of figures I'm interested in getting.

Reactions: Pup-p and Mika

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Looking at all this makes my wallet hurt, Hell how much would it cost to get one and have it sent over to the US?
Goodsmile Company's scale figures usually have a price tag of 10 000 yen+ (Miku scales at least)
As an example, my Racing Miku 2017 was around 13 000 and shipping to Finland was 5000 yen (EMS) bringing the total to about 18 000 yen (around 160 USD). Though I believe shipping to the US is cheaper than that, and often SAL shipping is cheaper (but not insured like EMS).

Of course prize figures are cheap as dirt, especially second hand, but not as detailed. Many people like myself have started collecting prize figures and later moved on to scale figures too.

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
Goodsmile Company's scale figures usually have a price tag of 10 000 yen+ (Miku scales at least)
As an example, my Racing Miku 2017 was around 13 000 and shipping to Finland was 5000 yen (EMS) bringing the total to about 18 000 yen (around 160 USD). Though I believe shipping to the US is cheaper than that, and often SAL shipping is cheaper (but not insured like EMS).

Of course prize figures are cheap as dirt, especially second hand, but not as detailed. Many people like myself have started collecting prize figures and later moved on to scale figures too.
Well that's not AS steep as I was expecting. Also I wish I could get those Yukari figures

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Some 4k video from Wonfes (sorry if these seem a bit stale at this point)

Relevant vocaloid/voiceroid stuff at 6:18, 7:27, 8:40, 9:00, 9:05 through 9:17, 9:32 (very briefly), 10:10 & 10:16

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
AHS shown off some acrylics, shirts and other goods in their live stream today (at 13:33 to 21:35, 36:53 to 42:48 & 45:54 to 48:25 which is all about the Yukari suitcase)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pup-p

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
And FuRyu plans to get a Miku noodle stopper figure out in September:
I really like the noodle-stopper figure!

Not sure how common this is here, but if anyone's in the same position I am of never having gotten a chance to try instant ramen, basically it involves adding boiling water to a pre-packaged ramen cup (a cup full of dried, pre-fried noodles with a foil top). You have to peel back the foil to add the water, and push it back down once the water's in--the noodles then sit in the boiling water for a few minutes to cook, after which you re-open to eat. But steam being what it is, the foil has a tendency to pop back up sometimes, despite the included little foil tab. That's what the figure's supposed to do--hold the foil down while the boiling water is cooking the noodles.

Side note: Some people use figures like this to decorate the edges of furniture and things, too!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
correct ^-^
and also, instant cup noodles from Nissin usually have a small piece of tape, which you can use to keep the top closed for the 3 minutes needed.
and in other cases, for example a cup ramen with spicy oil in a separate bag, you keep that spicy oil bag on the top, so its weight keep the top closed ^-^

Reactions: mobius017

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Crocs Miku, Crocs Miku! Swimsuits aren't super exciting but they fit the release date of summer, hopefully there's a second wave with Meiko, Kaito and Len. Project Mirai's swimwear was more on the cute side~

Taito has announced two new Miku figures:
Birthday 2019 Ver.

Original Shifuku Ver.

As always the illustrations look adorable, they will release in August and September respectively!

Reactions: Pup-p

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
Crocs Miku, Crocs Miku! Swimsuits aren't super exciting but they fit the release date of summer, hopefully there's a second wave with Meiko, Kaito and Len. Project Mirai's swimwear was more on the cute side~

Taito has announced two new Miku figures:
Birthday 2019 Ver.

Original Shifuku Ver.

As always the illustrations look adorable, they will release in August and September respectively!
Shifuku ver miku is so cute! Sefinitely going to get her

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sakura Miku stuff:

These plushie hit arcades today:

A nice looking Racing Miku T-shirt

Next is the summer edition of Taito's 2nd series of seasonal Miku figures:

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
More Miku Figures,
The Taito Sakura Miku which got a winking face not too long ago will also get a closed eyes version soon.

And more interestingly personally, Ghost Rule Miku is getting a Sega Prize Figure!

She'll look great next to Factory Tyrant~

Reactions: hamano

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I happened to stumble on this, and at least if I'm getting it right (it's all in Japanese), it's a pretty cool idea.

Released within the past week, this is apparently the newest entry in a series of books that at least briefly treat various school subjects (looks like world history, Japanese history, English, math,...). Accompanying each book is a CD, which includes a selection of Vocaloid songs that go along with the themes. I'm not positive if the songs were just selected, or if they were created to illustrate the topics; apparently, Mitchie M tweaked "Viva Happy," at least, to be illustrative of world history somehow. TBH, I don't recognize any of the other titles, and they seem very specifically appropriate to the topic, so I'm hazarding a guess that they were created just for the series.

These books might not be a substitute for actual textbooks, but I bet they would be a solid way to get an overview of the high points. If you like Vocaloid and/or the songs included (and can understand Japanese), your retention would probably be pretty excellent.

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)