• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Tanita has introduced some Miku collaboration items; two body composition scales (the more expensive one comes with Miku's voice commentary) and a pedometer:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Tanita has introduced some Miku collaboration items; two body composition scales (the more expensive one comes with Miku's voice commentary) and a pedometer:
That art is nice!

I wonder if having the voice of a cute girl read off your body mass index is really beneficial to one's weight loss efforts....

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I still really love that figure. The face is really well sculpted and cute, the hair has that cool transparency gradient that's all the rage these days... I just love it a lot it's really cute.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Besides the mid-size Snow Miku 2019 plushie from earlier, there's now a dodeka jumbo plushie of her:

Racing Miku cycling wear:

For those of Miku fans who wear glasses, what's better for cleaning your glasses than this:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
For those of Miku fans who wear glasses, what's better for cleaning your glasses than this:
Erk, that looks kind of weird. Imagine seeing that on someone's shelf. o_O;

Here's a rearview mirror cling, there's a better picture of it in real life in the tweet comments.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ha ha, I heard about Miku participating in shampoo ads at one point. They really should have thought of this for that product, too! :)

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018

Edit: Crud. I should have posted this in the voice synth sales thread instead. Sorry about that :(

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
How about Cryptonloid-themed fragrances? (Primaniacs seems to make a lot of character themed perfumes based on anime titles etc. btw)
Smells Like Teen Spirit...?

Joking aside, it's actually a bunch of layered scents--Lemon and Bergamot layered over Muguet, Lily, Lilac, and Neroli layered over Amber, Sandalwood, and Raspberry. At least that's Miku; there are others for the other Cryptonloids that all smell different. Kinda cool to see the scents they matched up to the different singers!

5417 yen (5850 with tax). But you might need a forwarding service, as it looks like international shipping isn't available.

Last edited:

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
I dunno I find the lid of the cleaning glasses thing kind of weird D: And unnecessarily complex, too.
The perfumes sound kinda neat! Some combinations look that'll work really well thankfully it doesn't smell like tuna for Luka (?) but shipping perfume internationally can be a bit of a hassle, hopefully they don't contain alcohol...

There's going to be an alternate version of the previously announcened Taito Sakura Miku figure, with a winking face this time. Should be available in UFO catchers the 27th of this month!

New rubber straps with previous Racing Mikus designs

And this been teased, most likely a new SegaPrize figure, maybe we'll get to vote for a costume? We'll find out tomorrow - I'm personally hoping that since piapro is mentioned all the cryptons are included, it's been a while and Meiko never got one :kaito_lili:

Reactions: hamano

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^ I saw this SegaPrize × Piapro tweet on Twitter earlier, and from what I gather it's a costume design contest, and the winning design will be made into a prize figure. Judging on that tweet it's Miku designs only, but we'll get more info tomorrow.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Hobby Dengeki posted a unboxing of the new Snow Miku nendo before her early sale at Wonfes

Since I'm on the topic of Wonfes, here's a few Akari garage kits

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
1st Place official shop Hachimaki is holding a Valentine's Day & White Day Fair (gotta love how they misspelled it on their banner)
1st Place Official News Blog

During the campaign period, you get 1 Can badge for free for orders over 2000 yen, and two badges for orders totaling 4000 or more.
In conjunction with the campaign they also sell new IA and ONE keyholders, as well as IA 7th and ONE 4th anniversary goods and ARIA live goods.

The shop doesn't ship internationally, but you can use a package forwarding service like Tenso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)