• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Chinese Miku thermos bottles:
Eterno Recit has lots of Cryptonloid event goods under the title Halloween Mad Tea Party. What's notable is that they treat all the Cryptonloids pretty equally, every character has a version of almost all the merch.
Unfortunately they're only available physically at Shinjuku Marui Annex, at least as of now. I just wanted to pick this for the curiosity value:
For the sophisticated Miku fans; teacup & saucer sets

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Racing Miku talking (piggy)bank looks like something I'd want. I'm not sure what the other product is, it says "Stage Cleaner".

To be honest when I first saw this plushie I thought it's a bootleg. But no, it's legit Sega's Mikudayo plushie:

And the new Sakura Miku 2020 prize figure announced earlier has now made it to painted prototype stage:
She looks so great!

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^Maybe, that's what I thought too. Maybe it's a "mini-roomba"?

Miku With You 2019 figure prototype:

As much as I like figures having additional props/background material, that's going to take a lot of space.
The painted prototype has now been revealed:

She looks very pretty, though I must say I don't like her face very much, for some reason it doesn't look that cute to me, the eyes just looks a bit lifeless somehow? Anyway preorders are now open. And the price? F:NEX's website lists her at 29 800 yen.

Given that I don't like the figures face very much and the steep price, I'll pass this figure

Reactions: Pup-p and cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh she's so pretty! I actually quite like her face. I have no money or room for her so I won't be getting her but I look forward to seeing the pretty pictures other people take of her!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
She looks very pretty, though I must say I don't like her face very much, for some reason it doesn't look that cute to me, the eyes just looks a bit lifeless somehow? Anyway preorders are now open. And the price? F:NEX's website lists her at 29 800 yen.

Given that I don't like the figures face very much and the steep price, I'll pass this figure
Maybe it's how pale her skin is? It could just be the lighting in the picture, but her face is almost as white as her dress, which gives her an artificial feel when I look at her.

Reactions: hamano

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
I was doing some research for my upcoming Black Friday posts (much more about that later) when I saw that PopBuddies who make that IA plushie sent this tweet out back in late August

And there was this post from their Facebook page also

You can take a look at the upcoming cryptonloid wall scrolls on their site Wall Scrolls. The wall scrolls are expected to be out by the end of February.

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
The Sakura Miku wallscroll is SO up my alley, but I have so many wallscrolls/posters already I don't have room for another. I still might replace one with her though...!

To be honest I didn't really like the look of their IA plushie, so I'm worried about what their Miku plushie might look like if they make one.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
The Toonize figures are not exactly pleasant looking in my opinion.
But today has brought other not so exciting merch news too:

The fact that they want 50 dollars for that makes me very confused, and reading the comments it seems I'm not the only one.
I can't say that either of those aesthetics is my cup of tea, either....

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm glad I'm not the only one getting Loud House vibes from those Toonzie figures! I love The Loud House, and I love the art style, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm also glad we can agree that the OMiku... thing is a travesty. I honestly thought it was a prank.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The biggest travesty is that they want $50 for that hot mess. (At least it's not as expensive as the other collectible figures out there.)
You're better off forking out for either a Nendoroid (which I think are actually around $50 on average in the US) or a full body figure. Not even Funko Pops (something else I hate aesthetically) are that ugly or expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)