• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID VOCALOID6

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, it's real.

Along with the new features mentioned on the site (here), there are four new vocalists: Haruka, Akito, Allen, and Sarah. Looks like Amy, Chris, Kaori, and Ken still come with V6 upon purchase as well.

There is a free trial available for download. It's $225 to purchase, $135 if you're upgrading from a previous editor.

edit: Gumi V6 is real, too. (Purchase page)

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
OMG. No wonder the website was down for maintenance today.
Edit: There is a Megpoid AI bank. It looks like the website is using an old exchange rate, so buting from the JP site is cheaper.
Edit edit: Upgrade ver doesn’t come with Cubase AI, but it looks like the regular ver does.

Last edited:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
AI features and a month-long free trial? I'm not sure my heart can handle the excitement! :kanon_lili:Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
haruka sounds like meiko and akito sounds like kaito o: this is so cool though! i wonder if itll have the same layout as v5?
edit: by the video - looks like it xD

___

Oct 8, 2019
You beat me on making the thread! HYPE HYPE :ia_ani_lili::ia_ani_lili::ia_ani_lili: I'M SO EXCITED there is so much to go over! ertyuio i'm like...shaking from excitement im sooo happy!!! Gumi V6 AI aaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: Aconito

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
Just got home after a long day and was shocked to see this in my sub box. Goddamn. Exciting to see something new for vocaloid, with all the stuff I'd want to see added.

But I cant help being annoyed as a V5 buyer, that V5 kind of felt like a waste of my time and money... the upgrade cost sure is kinda just a bit more expensive than a bank. But man.... Yamaha late to the party, so to speak. So I'm excited, yet wary to see how it'll develop.

Eager to get that trial and try it!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I really appreciate how it comes with CubaseAI because I've been wanting to try Cubase for ages but never got around to it :teto_lili:

well i guess i may be waiting to figure out this trial....its saying my trial period is already ended?? :') well, glad its out there so im interest to see whatll come out in the come days. or even hours!
I've been having the same problem (and I saw a few other people on Discord say the same). Hopefully they fix it or it fixes itself a la V5 trials taking a day to work because otherwise my poor impulse control might just make me go ahead and buy it X'D (the blessing and the curse of it coming out the day after my pay day)

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
I just saw this on Facebook... Huh. Good on Yamaha, maybe it'll be more active than all of Vocaloid 5 has.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
I really appreciate how it comes with CubaseAI because I've been wanting to try Cubase for ages but never got around to it :teto_lili:

I've been having the same problem (and I saw a few other people on Discord say the same). Hopefully they fix it or it fixes itself a la V5 trials taking a day to work because otherwise my poor impulse control might just make me go ahead and buy it X'D (the blessing and the curse of it coming out the day after my pay day)
luckily after a bit of. closing and opening, it seemed to get the prompt to start the trial? honestly not sure why it changed after a bit. so all i can suggest is close and open it some more haha...

Reactions: Twillby

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I've noticed the absence of the new VBs as well. Maybe it's just an oversight? Either way, there's plenty for me to play with while I wait~

EDIT: never mind. I overlooked them. This is why Peaches shouldn't go around saying things with certainty when she's too excited to be thorough.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)