• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VocaVerse Sprites by lIlI

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I am living for the Sweet Ann and laser eyes Miki (also just realised your user is Lili and just 4 I's) :xinhua_lili:

Reactions: lIlI

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Just a thought, but what would be involved with making static versions of the animated ones? Animated sprites don't work as medals currently, but people might use the still versions, and I'm guessing (I've never done spriting myself.) it might be relatively easy to grab or post a particular frame of the sprite.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
this is iconic, would you mind if i put this in my signature? i love this quote for coco so much
Go for it. :cybersongman_lili:

Just a thought, but what would be involved with making static versions of the animated ones? Animated sprites don't work as medals currently, but people might use the still versions, and I'm guessing (I've never done spriting myself.) it might be relatively easy to grab or post a particular frame of the sprite.
Due to how the sprites are resized, it can only be done if they're not to long or too tall. For example, :cyberdiva_ani_lili: and :kaito_ani_lili: would be fine as static medals (if there's demand), but :ruby_ani_lili:and :miki_ani_lili:are too wide. Turning animated sprites into static sprites is indeed easily done. :kaito2_move:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Due to how the sprites are resized, it can only be done if they're not to long or too tall. For example, :cyberdiva_ani_lili: and :kaito_ani_lili: would be fine as static medals (if there's demand), but :ruby_ani_lili:and :miki_ani_lili:are too wide. Turning animated sprites into static sprites is indeed easily done. :kaito2_move:
Ah, that's cool, thanks! (Too bad, I was actually hoping for the one of Ruby on her skateboard, but I'm glad some of the others might be available at some point for people who want static versions of those.)

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018

Wow! I can't believe it, I think I've finally made a pixel for every Vocaloid. Looks like we're pretty much done here.

????
Ha ha, that's great :)

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I DIDN'T LOOK INTO THIS THREAD FOR TO LONG
Yes, Xia Yu Yao is a good UTAU "xiayuyao_lili:

And I love these new animations
:qingxian_ani_lili::tonio_ani_lili:
(as well as Ring but she's a bit older)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)