What Are Two VOCALOIDs That Sounded Surprisingly Good Together?

ThatGirlMyra

Cyber Diva
Jun 21, 2018
Savannah, GA
I'm really interested to see the answers, because there are quite a few pairings that really surprised me. So, what are some that you've run across that you never thought would work?

Here's a small list of mine, I'll probably add more later:
Gakupo and IA
Gakupo and Rin
Gumi and Cyber Diva

No limits to how many or what language or anything.

Reactions: peaches2217

uncreepy

😎
Apr 9, 2018
USA
Can we link to specific songs that show the Vocaloids sounding good together? (But we wouldn't be able to hide them in spoilers, I think the rule was only 2 per spoiler or something. So maybe people could text link if they have a lot of good songs that show off certain voices?) I'm curious to hear the ones together that you suggested, but I'm not sure where to start looking, so that's why I was wondering.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

ThatGirlMyra

Cyber Diva
Jun 21, 2018
Savannah, GA
Can we link to specific songs that show the Vocaloids sounding good together? (But we wouldn't be able to hide them in spoilers, I think the rule was only 2 per spoiler or something. So maybe people could text link if they have a lot of good songs that show off certain voices?) I'm curious to hear the ones together that you suggested, but I'm not sure where to start looking, so that's why I was wondering.
Oh sure! I can send them to you on messages, too, if you like.

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Does it count if one of them only participated in the chorus/refrain? :rune_lili:

I don't know many unusual pairing, but VY1 and Fukase sounds really good in this song's chorus. Fukase is not listed in the title but he's listed in the video.

Reactions: kozet

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Forgot about this song, but it's still beautiful. I don't think I've seen other producer (that I know/follow) that uses Fukase and Kaai Yuki together like Souta does.

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
I'm seconding Gakupo and Rin. One of my personal favorite songs uses them together and it's so lovely!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)