• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID What Are Two VOCALOIDs That Sounded Surprisingly Good Together?

I'm really interested to see the answers, because there are quite a few pairings that really surprised me. So, what are some that you've run across that you never thought would work?

Here's a small list of mine, I'll probably add more later:
Gakupo and IA
Gakupo and Rin
Gumi and Cyber Diva
Gakupo, KAITO, and MEIKO
Sweet Ann and Cyber Diva

No limits to how many or what language or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: peaches2217

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Can we link to specific songs that show the Vocaloids sounding good together? (But we wouldn't be able to hide them in spoilers, I think the rule was only 2 per spoiler or something. So maybe people could text link if they have a lot of good songs that show off certain voices?) I'm curious to hear the ones together that you suggested, but I'm not sure where to start looking, so that's why I was wondering.

Can we link to specific songs that show the Vocaloids sounding good together? (But we wouldn't be able to hide them in spoilers, I think the rule was only 2 per spoiler or something. So maybe people could text link if they have a lot of good songs that show off certain voices?) I'm curious to hear the ones together that you suggested, but I'm not sure where to start looking, so that's why I was wondering.
Oh sure! I can send them to you on messages, too, if you like.

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Does it count if one of them only participated in the chorus/refrain? :rune_lili:

I don't know many unusual pairing, but VY1 and Fukase sounds really good in this song's chorus. Fukase is not listed in the title but he's listed in the video.

Reactions: kozet
Sep 21, 2019
Miku (V3 Original) and Fukase sound surprisingly good together; never would have thought they'd go well together, but they blend surprisingly well.

This next one isn't Vocaloid only (hope that's okay), it's a Vocaloid/UTAU combination. Sukone Tei sounds surprisingly good with Len V4X power, which I never would have guessed since her voice is so soft and sweet sounding while Len has such a thick timbre and strong voice. I don't know many duets that use them together, but I did do a cover of Happy Synthesizer a while back with the both of them.
(I won't leave a link 'cause I don't wanna look like I'm self-promoting! XD)

Reactions: peaches2217 and ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
Miku (V3 Original) and Fukase sound surprisingly good together; never would have thought they'd go well together, but they blend surprisingly well.

This next one isn't Vocaloid only (hope that's okay), it's a Vocaloid/UTAU combination. Sukone Tei sounds surprisingly good with Len V4X power, which I never would have guessed since her voice is so soft and sweet sounding while Len has such a thick timbre and strong voice. I don't know many duets that use them together, but I did do a cover of Happy Synthesizer a while back with the both of them.
(I won't leave a link 'cause I don't wanna look like I'm self-promoting! XD)
I've heard the cover before! It's really nice!

As for Len and Tei it's probably cuz they contrast each other very nicely! I've used Ruko's kire male vb with Renri and they sound surprisingly great together! It's kind of a similar situation I think.

And for my unusual pair! I didn't think Len and Una could sound so nice together.

Btw this person is god at tuning Una!

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I don't have any examples, but I got Dex and Yohioloid's trials recently and Cyber Songman actually blends better with Hio than with Dex !
I was surprised because overall Songman sounds more similar to Dex, but I guess you can layer any softer voices under him and it sounds good....kind of ironic since his counterpart is Cyber Diva, who's far from soft.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)