• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID What Are Two VOCALOIDs That Sounded Surprisingly Good Together?

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
I really adore using Kagamine Len V4x & Utatane Piko together! I'm not quite sure how they sound to other people, but I love tuning the duo in covers!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Kiyoteru Hiyama and Kamui Gakupo sound... heavenly together. I NEVER could've found a better male pairing.
*kicks in the door* WHO SUMMONED ME

My shipper trash feelings aside, these two's vocals sound spectacular together. Here's another of my favorites!

On another note, these two sound really nice together as well! I enjoy them a lot.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I don't really ship the two (I'm a Lily x Gakupo girl myself) but THANK YOU for sharing more with these two. I'm going to go on a rampage of finding duets with these two. How have I missed out on this god-like perfection for so long?
Oh boy they're amazing!! This one's older (I found it on iTunes when I was a teenager) but it still holds up really well.

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, Gakupo and Kiyoteru are a very good pair! This is another good song with them that I like a lot and think holds up well:

Also, Re:nG has an entire album full of Gakupo/Kiyoteru songs (including Dekiwaku, which Peaches linked)! It's very good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)