• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'd say pick up Astral Chain, that game is great and once the battle system clicks for you, it just becomes even more fun
I've heard good things about Astral Chain, and I really dig the cyberpunk aesthetic of it, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
I’ve been getting back into mobile games lately. I found out that Epic Games took Infinity Blade off of the App Store, so I’ve been replaying that series and rereading the books that go along with it. I’ve also been playing interactive fiction games by Andrew Plotkin and Emily Short.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm planning on getting a Switch Lite soon in preparation for the upcoming Mineral Town remake! Y'all have any game suggestions to play in the meantime (because it might be another half-year before MT hits the States)? I'm gonna get Stardew Valley for sure, and I'm considering Mario Kart, but are there any you absolutely adore?

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
[...] but are there any you absolutely adore?
I'm not sure what kind of games you play, but I'll start by recommending Super Mario Odyssey. Part of it comes from my loyalty of being a big Super Mario fan, but there's a reason the game is well-received, I'll put it that way! It's the sort of game I feel is great for both casual and expert gamers, so anyone who wants to play can find enjoyment from it!

Reactions: peaches2217

Zaphod Scotsman

New Fan
Mar 9, 2019
For the most part all my games are simulation games. The only real game I’ve played lately is Red Dead Redemption 2, and I can tell you that game is extremely awesome!

Sep 21, 2019
I'm currently loving Pokemon Sword and Shield! Though, I'm still disappointed they cut some Pokemon, I really can't complain since most of my favorites made it in, and it's made completing the dex much less of a chore so I'm going for that long sought after shiny charm! I hated the max raids at first, but now they're one of my new favorite things! :D

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
I'm about to replay Year Walk! It's a horror/puzzle game about Swedish mythology and it's made by the same company who made Sayonara Wild Hearts and Device 6. I love it and would totally suggest playing it if puzzles are your thing.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
My boyfriend got Untitled Goose Game and I finished it in an afternoon yesterday, it's so cute and fun! I'm glad the game isn't too long because it is mostly repetitive gameplay, but I got a lot of enjoyment out of being an annoying goose....And for as simple and calm the game is, the ending actually felt pretty intense for me lol.

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
10 games I'm most looking forward to in 2020:

Granblue Fantasy Versus
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Persona 5: Royal
Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories
Project Sakura Wars
Project Diva Future Tone (new DLC)
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Genshin Impact
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
Digimon Survive

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've been obsessed with Among Us rn, as I'm sure a lot of people also have been :kanon_lili:
Games about lying and deception usually stress me out a lot cause I'm a bad liar, but Among Us tends to be more casual and shorter than some other games like this I've tried so I actually enjoy being evil as much as I enjoy being innocent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)