• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What song are you listening to?

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Not much original considering how many times I've spammed this one both in this thread and on my status posts but I keep playing it over and over (when it's not playing inside of my head)

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
finally listened to this piece of early creepypasta goodness and the chorus is now stuck in my head

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022

just discovered this singer recently..she's good.
A few animes I've seen have had EGOIST songs. (Including the first ending of Psycho-Pass, which is particularly great.)
If you didn't already know, EGOIST is a collaborative project with the vocaloid producer Ryo (of Melt fame). Egoist (band) - Wikipedia

I happened upon that information quite awhile later lol.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

bibbs

large and in charge
May 12, 2022
boston
A few animes I've seen have had EGOIST songs. (Including the first ending of Psycho-Pass, which is particularly great.)
If you didn't already know, EGOIST is a collaborative project with the vocaloid producer Ryo (of Melt fame). Egoist (band) - Wikipedia

I happened upon that information quite awhile later lol.
actually it's the *song* that's titled "egoist" it's made by mas kimura with alba sera on vox. not the same guys.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Already spammed onto my status but I can't stop listening to this jewel since I've discovered it back on an old album of Tri Yann I own among the ones I have

(And orchestras always amplify the existing coolness)

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I just listened to 蓮華 by ____natural off of the album Six Steel Strings Save You. The song uses Teto and Kiritan's UTAU bank, and I was blown away by how delicate and cool Kiritan sounded on this song. Highly highly recommended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)