• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What Will You Do after Corona?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'd also finally just get out and go anywhere again. I'd probably eat at my favorite Japanese restaurant because it's been too long since I've been!
my favorite chinese restaurant was doing takeout for the first week of quarantine but then they stopped and i want to go there so bad when quarantine is over....i really hope they're going to reopen, i'll be devastated if they don't :kaito_lili:

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I definitely underestimated how much of a mental toll social distancing was going to take on me. when quarantine is over the first thing i'm gonna do is go out of my way to see everyone again that i miss. although i feel that is still a long, long way off... I choose to look on the bright side and am really hoping things will start to ease up when May comes along. i really hope :(
Same here. I mainly just miss seeing my boyfriend regularly, but I've also been cut off from staff members at my uni at the worst possible time, since we've almost finished the lecture side of my course and we're about to start our dissertations. My mental health is also deteriorating as well under this crap, and I can't see my mentors at uni about it.

garorey

New Fan
Mar 18, 2020
I will return to my college because I will work as a history teacher in the near future. Now I am college student. I have a to do a lot of tasks and homeworks now. So from time to time I used help of this service when need to write college paper compositions in time + get high score.

Last edited:

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
I was planning on going to Miku Expo or some sort of concert, so I might do that. My only issue is that I have no one to go with and I hate going to concerts/conventions alone.
Other than that, probably typical stuff like going out to watch a movie, actually going to class (I never thought the day would come where I would miss that), and going to restaurants. Honestly my lifestyle didn't change much in the pandemic. I'm pretty much a hermit 80% of the time.

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Let's see...
  • Finally have lunch with those sweet ladies who wanted to take me out to lunch to thank me for designing a logo for them.

• Go to the cooking/cultural events I used to go to before they got cancelled.

• Go to lunch or dinner with my teacher and classmates from 2 years ago. (It was the teacher who suggested it, but somehow I'm not convinced it's ever going to happen... but still, it would be pretty cool if we could do that.)

• Go back to my country for Christmas to visit my family (only if possible. Because it's also possible that I won't be able to because I'm busy with my studies, or because there's been another corona outbreak or whatever.)

• Attend the open campus days for the universities I'm interested in. This month I'll actually have a couple of chances to do that. Yay!
    (In May and June I actually attended a few so-called "open campus" events via Zoom... basically just listening to faculty members give a speech while I sat at the same desk I sit at every single day. Pretty depressing, if you ask me. Nothing can ever beat actually going to the university, meeting the students and staff in person, and getting a feel for what the place is like!)

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I could say with due caution that 'time after corona' is now already here, in Finland at least (hoping no second wave). In retrospect corona didn't really affect me, everything has been just normal life all the time basically. I know I'm lucky to live in a country that was quite minimally hit by the pandemic.

Anyway, now it's just work work work until December trip to Japan, which I'm looking forward to very much. I don't see myself doing anything special in the meantime if I'm honest.

Hentai

New Fan
Jun 26, 2018
All You Can Eat Sushi

I used to treat myself every other week, usually on payday. I haven't gone since lockdown started. I owe myself a lot of sushi. Since it doesn't look like things will let up before my birthday next month I had to cancel my Vegas vacation. So now I owe myself a Vegas Buffet too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)