• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's That Song?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm posting here, for a friend of mine.
They're looking for a supposed Kikuo song that was about a girl on a bicycle getting mauled by a car. The singer is most likely Miku, they can't remember. All they remember of the PV was a kid on a bike, then the kid off the bike, dead. They think it could've been a dream but I'm posting here in case it's real and someone can find it for them.
...They might also find it after I post this, heh..
Don't look at me in that way? They're not hit by a car but there's a kid on a bike and it's assumed they're dead.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
There’s this song featuring Gumi that I loved; in the video, she had much shorter hair than usual, and she wore black and had an electric guitar. Miku featured pretty heavily in the music video, and at one point near the song’s climax, she and Gumi hold hands.

The only things I remember about the song is that it was an emotional rock piece, and that the refrain started with “Carry on” (sung in English). The rest of the song was in Japanese. I believe the title was also a number, though what number I can’t remember for the life of me.

EDIT: well this is embarrassing. Right after posting I remembered it started with 5, so I looked it up on the Wiki, and behold, here it is!

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
I am looking for this one Gumi song: in it she had crush on someone who was either her piano teacher or just piano player she really admired, he also resembled Kiyo but it wasn't Kiyo. In the song he dies but thanks to him she was inspired to become a great pianist.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I am looking for this one Gumi song: in it she had crush on someone who was either her piano teacher or just piano player she really admired, he also resembled Kiyo but it wasn't Kiyo. In the song he dies but thanks to him she was inspired to become a great pianist.
Is it this one?

• Love
Reactions: ___
Hey, so I'm actually kind of trying to find a VOCALOID song? Except for it's not really the song I'm looking for, but it's outro.

It was a cover of Paradichlorobenze (I hope I spelled that right), I'm pretty sure, with MEIKO. It cut out a lot of the instrumental parts and started really abruptly. I'm also pretty sure the PV was Project Diva. Anyway, the outro for the video was a human singing the Japanese version of Rolling Girl. It started right at the chorus. The girl singing had a very soft, feminine voice, not nasally at all. Very breathy, I think. It was a custom instrumental, too, very light on the piano. But it was an actual full instrumental, not just a piano cover. Hopefully I've given enough details, I'd appreciate the help. I can't find the original video to save my life.

Edit: More details. I saw the original video no sooner than 2017, and I'm banking on it being closer to 2015 when I actually watched the video. The instrumental was very similar to the original song, not like a hard rock cover or a ballad or anything.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Hey, so I'm actually kind of trying to find a VOCALOID song? Except for it's not really the song I'm looking for, but it's outro.

It was a cover of Paradichlorobenze (I hope I spelled that right), I'm pretty sure, with MEIKO. It cut out a lot of the instrumental parts and started really abruptly. I'm also pretty sure the PV was Project Diva. Anyway, the outro for the video was a human singing the Japanese version of Rolling Girl. It started right at the chorus. The girl singing had a very soft, feminine voice, not nasally at all. Very breathy, I think. It was a custom instrumental, too, very light on the piano. But it was an actual full instrumental, not just a piano cover. Hopefully I've given enough details, I'd appreciate the help. I can't find the original video to save my life.

Edit: More details. I saw the original video no sooner than 2017, and I'm banking on it being closer to 2015 when I actually watched the video. The instrumental was very similar to the original song, not like a hard rock cover or a ballad or anything.
This feels far too obvious, but it's not the Fulinkazan Hen version included with the remixes on Unhappy Refrain (remixed and sung by acane_madder)?

• Love
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
...Yeah, that's it. Sorry, I never thought to look in wowaka's stuff. I thought it was just a fanmade cover, haha. Thank you!
Hey, I wouldn't expect anyone to know all those remixes either- this one just happens to be on my phone :P (it's probably one of, if not the best of the remixes)

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
hello again!
i'm looking for what i believe to be a vocaloid song, it sounds pretty vocaloid-like to me.
i don't know the singer.
it's a creepy-ish song and i can't remember much about it but i've been seeing it in edits of the horror series the walten files recently.
all i can describe is one part the singer just goes "aaaaaaaa, [short pause] aaaaaaaaa, [short pause] AAAAAAAA" in a rising tone.
if i had a functional microphone i'd hum it, but i don't.

i did have a link to it at some point but i left the server the link was in.
i can barely remember the thumbnail. yellow-ish white background with red bits and a girl with pink hair.. sitting?
judging by the voice and girl in the thumbnail it could've been luka, one part sounds like luka, but the screaming part doesn't really sound like luka to me.

i do have a link to a tiktok comp with a tiktok in it that used the song, but i'm not sure if i can link it since the series it covers, the walten files, is pretty dark.. message me if you want it i guessss???

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
hello again!
i'm looking for what i believe to be a vocaloid song, it sounds pretty vocaloid-like to me.
i don't know the singer.
it's a creepy-ish song and i can't remember much about it but i've been seeing it in edits of the horror series the walten files recently.
all i can describe is one part the singer just goes "aaaaaaaa, [short pause] aaaaaaaaa, [short pause] AAAAAAAA" in a rising tone.
if i had a functional microphone i'd hum it, but i don't.
This is a stretch, but could it be this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)