• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's That Song?

So for once in my life, I'm looking for a Len song. It's a song that he sings in EVERY Vocaloid concert ever. I can't find the name though, since most of the comments are in Japanese.
But there's a refrain/bridge part thing that goes "Ah oh, yeah yeah yeah!" that he repeats multiple times.
I hope this isn't too vague and thanks in advance!

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
So for once in my life, I'm looking for a Len song. It's a song that he sings in EVERY Vocaloid concert ever. I can't find the name though, since most of the comments are in Japanese.
But there's a refrain/bridge part thing that goes "Ah oh, yeah yeah yeah!" that he repeats multiple times.
I hope this isn't too vague and thanks in advance!
Fire flower by Halosy?

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
This has haunted me for years, and I just tonight remembered it, so please help me, VVN! I downloaded this song from NicoDownloader back in like 2013 - I don't know who made it, I don't know exactly when it was made, I don't even know the name (I had it saved as "Discovery of Heaven," but looking up any variation of that, whether in English, katakana, or kanji, has gotten me nowhere) - I just saw it was sung by my then-OTP and I fell in love with it. My ear's not trained enough to make out enough lyrical segments to help me look it up by the lyrics, either, which is why I'm here.

Please help me.

(Art unrelated, just had it saved to my computer.)

This has haunted me for years, and I just tonight remembered it, so please help me, VVN! I downloaded this song from NicoDownloader back in like 2013 - I don't know who made it, I don't know exactly when it was made, I don't even know the name (I had it saved as "Discovery of Heaven," but looking up any variation of that, whether in English, katakana, or kanji, has gotten me nowhere) - I just saw it was sung by my then-OTP and I fell in love with it. My ear's not trained enough to make out enough lyrical segments to help me look it up by the lyrics, either, which is why I'm here.

Please help me.

(Art unrelated, just had it saved to my computer.)

it's this one... "ama no kizu"

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217
Hey, I had a Lily song on my playlist awhile back that I'm 95% sure was called Beautiful World or something like that, but when I search it up on YouTube (where I initially found it) it's not there. I don't know what's happened to it, but I liked the song and would like to add it to my playlist again. Anyone know anything about this song? Maybe I mistitled it?

___

Oct 8, 2019
Hey, I had a Lily song on my playlist awhile back that I'm 95% sure was called Beautiful World or something like that, but when I search it up on YouTube (where I initially found it) it's not there. I don't know what's happened to it, but I liked the song and would like to add it to my playlist again. Anyone know anything about this song? Maybe I mistitled it?
I was able to find these two:

• Love
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I don't have much of a memory of this one so it's a long shot but...A long time ago on Youtube there was this Lily song that was a little long, maybe around 5-7 minutes. It was happy and cute sounding and the last note Lily sings is held out for a long time. I think at the end it said 'Happy Birthday" on the screen. The PV cycled through a few different pics of Lily, I think in the last one her arms were outstretched like she was gonna hug you. The title was in Japanese so I don't recall it at all.
It's since been removed on YouTube, but I have a glimmer of hope it might be on NND, if anyone happens to come across it. Sorry this isn't very descriptive, it's been at least 5 years since I've last heard it.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I am trying to find a Mayu original. The PV was brown, like a old movie. It had Mayu as a little girl who was being ignored by her family and wanted to be noticed by them, only to be revealed at the end that she sees a memorial shrine(I do not know what it is properly called, my apologies) of her in the house, and that the reason no one is noticing her is because she passed away and is lingering as a ghost(I do not know if the song explained how she was still there but I assume she was a ghost?)

I found it originally on Youtube with subs, but now I cannot seem to find it even though I believe I found it by typing "Vocaloid Mayu original". I vaguely recall it's title, or one of it's lyrics, being "pay attention to me".
I hope this is enough info.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
@DefiantKitsune That's it! Thank you. I usually keep a playlist of every vocaloid song I find, but I was not a fan of Mayu at the time when I found this one, so I did not make a playlist for her.

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone remember the song with the pv that featured Miku like stealing organs? Like it wasn't a horror song. The background was black and the drawings were white with pops of pastel colors. It was a metaphor for like taking parts of other people's personality to make yourself a more likable person?? I have tried looking up "vocaloid pv organ stealer" and got some really weird results. LOL

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
I'm posting here, for a friend of mine.
They're looking for a supposed Kikuo song that was about a girl on a bicycle getting mauled by a car. The singer is most likely Miku, they can't remember. All they remember of the PV was a kid on a bike, then the kid off the bike, dead. They think it could've been a dream but I'm posting here in case it's real and someone can find it for them.
...They might also find it after I post this, heh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)