• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What's That Song?

___

Oct 8, 2019
May be a longshot, but I mentioned this producer on the VVN server and now I'm trying to actually find them and can't. I've only heard two of their songs (one was a preview on twitter, the other was on Nico) and they were really similar, so I think it's safe to say that their style is just like this. I'm gonna talk about just the Nico song, though the twitter preview was a screen recording of their DAW, I believe.

I can't remember the song's genre; if I had to guess, it'd be rock? I don't remember the video either, I think it was plain white with black text -- don't remember the illustration, if there even was one.

Here's the part that may actually narrow them down: Miku sang super high. Like, really, really high -- way higher than most high Miku usages, wouldn't be surprised if she hit the top of the editor. I can't remember if she was low gen or not but it didn't matter; the chorus was... certainly something, but all the Nico comments were nothing but praise. I don't think they're a super popular producer, but they may have moderate popularity? The song when I heard it was brand new, so I don't know how many views it would have by now.

The year is either 2018 or 2019 -- maybe 2017 at the absolute earliest, but I think it's probably 2018. Somewhere in that range orz. I don't remember anything about the title but I think it was a long one? But take that with a grain of salt

Oh, I think Hazuki no Yume may have translated this song at one point too, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't remember anything about the lyrics, though.

If anyone at all knows who I may be talking about. please tell me this producer's name or link any of their songs I want to experience it again
Maybe...it was this song of Teikuru's? If not probably check out some of their other work but this one seems the closest to what youre describing.

Personally, Im on a search for an original of theirs that appears to be lost. I might post about it here.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Okay this is a little bit silly and definitely a long shot, but there was an old Leon and Lola duet I used to listen to a lot. I don't even really remember the genre, and definitely not the name, and I remember it wasn't the best in terms of the tune/mix, so it was difficult to understand them. BUT I do have a Docs that I made, way back then in 2014, where I wrote down and color coded the lyrics as best as I could. There were some where I was fairly sure I'd heard right but the grammar seems a little off, so it may also be a translation of a Japanese song, which would of course make it even more difficult to place... But, if anyone has any clue, I'd be super down to hear this old relic again!

Reactions: peaches2217

___

Oct 8, 2019
BUT I do have a Docs that I made, way back then in 2014, where I wrote down and color coded the lyrics as best as I could.
Of course you would do such thing...nerd.

Do you by any chance remember what year the video was from? Or do you have a rough guess? I will try looking.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Of course you would do such thing...nerd.

Do you by any chance remember what year the video was from? Or do you have a rough guess? I will try looking.
Sadly, no clue, just that it had to be 2014 or earlier :(

Tbh it may have been deleted as well, always a danger with old old videos

Reactions: ___

Raku

Aspiring Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
I tried a keyword search for "LOLA LEON" starting from 2000 until end of 2014 using gokulin (advanced 3rd party NND search tool) , it shows 133 videos (if you use tag search you'd get only 66 videos) and I checked around 20+ that put Lola and Leon on its title and found nothing that resembles that translation. :/

• Wow
Reactions: Leon and uncreepy

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, the dedication!! That's very kind of you. I appreciate the effort! It's probably been deleted, in that case. Ah well, it happens. Thank you guys!

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me find a Rin song that’s been deleted on YouTube but should still be on NicoNico. I don’t remember much of the song’s details but the song’s picture should be Rin sitting on a crescent moon and the song is short probably no longer than about 3 minutes there’s a lot of weird things going on with her voice like at some points it sounds really high pitched and at other parts a little distorted.

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me find a Rin song that’s been deleted on YouTube but should still be on NicoNico. I don’t remember much of the song’s details but the song’s picture should be Rin sitting on a crescent moon and the song is short probably no longer than about 3 minutes there’s a lot of weird things going on with her voice like at some points it sounds really high pitched and at other parts a little distorted.
Hmmm, Rin is not sitting on the moon but everything else checks out, with that description this was the first song that came to my mind, could it be it? :rin_smile_lIlI:

Reactions: uncreepy

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm, Rin is not sitting on the moon but everything else checks out, with that description this was the first song that came to my mind, could it be it? :rin_smile_lIlI:
Unfortunately that’s not the one. But that is a really good song! I don’t think this song is on YouTube anymore.

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry to double post but there was a Miku song that used to be on YouTube it was subbed by VGperson the song was called “The people dance” and the picture of it should be Miku’s face with two people who have sacks on their heads standing in the background. I was wondering if anyone knows how to find it?

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
(for anyone else who wants to listen) I couldn’t guess the Japanese title at all I would’ve never found it with what I was trying 😂😂 but thankfully VG still has the lyrics up on their blog and thus a nicolink to the song.

*Edit*
Thank you above for finding the YouTube link! The messages hadn’t updated for me when I linked nico. I’m glad to have this song again!!

Reactions: Leon and Twillby

dezzydream

jermacraft
posting from my phone so formatting won't be pretty but my friend texted me saying she's looking for a song and i don't know it

"It was a song sung by len where he was a fox or something at an abandoned shrine and he sings about how much he hates the god for leaving him because he was in love with them"

she said it probably has either kitsune or kami in the title. let me know if you can find it and i'm sure she'll be happy!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Urg, OK, YouTube isn't being super helpful so maybe someone here knows: there's this Amy cover of a song, it's like maybe 80s? Very catchy, and if I recall the video was a still image drawing of her to the right of the frame. But I can't remember what it was called or who uploaded it :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)